Fox Business had this article on the web today

Edna

I find that article really, I don't know, strange. The vaping industry, as we know it, will change without a doubt. But snuff it out?  No.  It's more a coup, I think. 

And the statement about "proving it can help people quit smoking? " huh?  I'm not sure this guy knows what's going on.  Weird.

It's a very poorly written article that was probably thrown together based on a very limited set of available numbers.  You are correct, though, numbers don't make sense.  

What I find more interesting (and even harder to believe) is the fact that the "big three" mentioned in the article have a combined 65% market share.  The article says analysts predict sales of e-cigs AND vapor products to hit $4.1B in sales. So not only do the numbers not jive, but I find it difficult to believe the three brands mentioned have a combined 65% market share.  I personally know dozens of folks who vape...not a single person I know who vapes uses Vuse, blu or Mark Ten e-cigs.  They ALL use more advanced vaporizers that you order online or find in a B&M that specializes in vape equipment, not the "Big Tobacco" cigalikes that you get from Circle K, 7-11 or AM/PM (or whatever local gas station convenience store happens to be in your neck of the woods). 

I haven't smoked in 3 years. Have Marlboro lights reall disappeared? Lol.  I never thought I'd see the day. 

I wonder if part of that business is overseas or out of the country.  I don't know anybody who uses those Vuse things, lol. 

Believe it or not, before I got my first real vape kit I tried blu. Set me back almost $50 for the charger, 2 batteries and 5 cartridges. They sucked. Got my first setup, a KangerTech EMOD, 5 extra coils and a bottle of juice a couple of weeks later. Set me back about $40 and I still occasionally use it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I haven't smoked in 3 years. Have Marlboro lights reall disappeared? Lol.  I never thought I'd see the day. 

I wonder if part of that business is overseas or out of the country.  I don't know anybody who uses those Vuse things, lol. 

They've disappeared? Really?? I'm going on five years in November, and I guess I've missed MUCH.

What happens to them?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, DPLongo22 said:

They've disappeared? Really?? I'm going on five years in November, and I guess I've missed MUCH.

What happens to them?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Apparently they have been renamed to Marlboro Gold???

funny I never noticed...