Convention

I need a reason to travel this summer and I can't think of a better one right off.

What do you folks think about a convention?

Where would we have it?

What would we do?

How long would it be?

Vote and post your comments......

Good idea Speak. I don't know if a convention is the right word. Maybe a VT Members weekend away or something like that. i don't think there has to be a set agenda, maybe just hanging out and having fun. the hard part is we have members all over. I always thought Vegas would be a fun location.

My first thought would be a weekend thing. Suppliers might set up a booth and show mods, or give away samples. It could be a big thing. I think it would be great to put my hands on the hottest new devices out there, ya know? Just a thought....

My first thought would be a weekend thing. Suppliers might set up a booth and show mods, or give away samples. It could be a big thing. I think it would be great to put my hands on the hottest new devices out there, ya know? Just a thought....

Whew ! THAT would take a TON of work. Im all for Chris flyin us all out to Cali in the VaporTalk jet, to party at his house for a weekend. Sinikal could give us all VT tattoos, Ofortuna could bake us some cookies, JMHester could bring his band, TheSmokingMan could, he could, well, WTF does he do anyway ?

Whew ! THAT would take a TON of work. Im all for Chris flyin us all out to Cali in the VaporTalk jet, to party at his house for a weekend. Sinikal could give us all VT tattoos, Ofortuna could bake us some cookies, JMHester could bring his band, TheSmokingMan could, he could, well, WTF does he do anyway ?

I get to bring my cookies....oh wait..i mean bake some cookies?? I have good...i mean...make good muffins too!! Hehehehe!! You guys bring out the worst in me!!