Ceramic coils?

I believe trigger mod makes a full ceramic kit. The real niche from what i understand is coils last virtually forever, you just replace cotton. From videos ive watched they say the hit is a little weak but the flavor is supposed to be terrific. It looks very promising but imo it's just gotta a little ways to go.

Thanks!I watched the video,am now going to do some digging,and see if they can be run on a mod in wattage mode,but I know kanger now makes ceramic coils,my vape shop doesn't carry nickel,but said they did carry the ceramic,so I'm curious if kanger made a specific tank for them.so I'm going to do some digging,I'll post what I find,for others of you that are curious.

It does look like it's got a way to go,I've searched several different websites and forums.they are compatible withhttp://www.myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-Ceramic-Coils-SSOCC-p/krst-al.htm from what I've read on the forums,there is a leaking issue,do to the cotton wearing out before you notice,and the coil getting flooded with juice,because the cotton is very thick,causing wicking issues.I have also read that there is a leaking issue due to weak o rings at the base of the coil.the wire is kanthal,so it is not tc.however, I read that when you replace the o rings,the leaking issue gets better. Idk,it will take alot more information for me to try them,even though they are less expensive than our usual coils.

Yeah. I saw the subtank Kanger ceramics and was tempted but haven't tried them yet.  It might be worth a box just to check them out.  

I always take leaking issues with a grain of salt.  I've heard some people rant about the kanger subtank RBA leaking and how crappy they are. I've been rebuilding them for over a year with no issues whatsoever.  Unfortunately there are some who don't know what they're doing yet they post very authoritatively on the internet.  I have yet to run across any leaking issues in a dozen or more tanks I've tried that couldn't be solved with proper wicking and gaskets.  

I am curious to try them.

I also have had no issues with them leaking, or any other problems using the subtank mini RBA. As far as the ceramic coils go I haven't tried any, but when a coil gunk's up it time to change the coil no matter what the wick material is. Ceramic may hold up to dry burning, and that might be good, but changing cotton is easy to do.