Fda Taking Comments Until 12/28/09- Act Now!

I received this from the good folks from ECigExpress, and am passing this along:

As you may or may not be aware, electronic cigarettes are at risk of becoming banned. The FDA is accepting your comments for consideration in

some pending legislation. If you have issues with the electronic cigarette being banned, we encourage you to visit

http://www.regulations.gov and voice your opinion on the matter. The FDA will accept comments up until December 28th, 2009.

Let the FDA hear your voice, and together we can keep our beloved e-cigs!

Edited by Skwerl

EXCELLENT Skwerl ! Posted my comment. Remember guys, keep it clean and to the point. Strength in numbers ! :thumbsup:

I just want to re-iterate what keenan said. Keep it clean and to the point. A mature well thought out response is so much better than ranting and name calling. Save that for the forum. :D

Just curious, but since this is going to the FDA does anyone really think THEY are doing this because they are going to listen to e-cig users who want them to go against their own special interests? Or is it more likely thay are hoping some e-cig users will get all beligerent/inflamatory with them so they can use 1 or 2 examples to say we are all a bunch of unthinking hotheads whose opinions should be disregarded when it comes to a decision? I have seen them use EXACTLY this type of ploy in other cases, so PLEASE DO "keep it clean" "well thought out" and make sure all statements made can be backed up with factual documentation. Lets not slit our own throat while trying to save our lungs. just my $0.02

I was wondering where the thread went! Thank you Moderator for putting it in the right place.

Do have your friends and family send their comments to the FDA- even and especially the non-vapers who were witness to the benefits we experience from this nifty product. Every comment of support keeps us vapin happy!