Where do I go from the Triton?

Kendra

OK,  I think you all have convinced to try that as my second one. I seem to be happy with 2 flavors right now. Although, I have about 12, with all the other decisions I have to make regarding equipment. Juices favors can wait! Off to research the "RBA" coils...have seen this coming up a lot in me reading but not sure what it is. Thanks again everyone!

Kendra, you're not quite ready for an RBA, that stands for Rebuildable Atomizer. Before you get to the point of building your own coils, you need to master using the prebuilt ones first. Learn to walk before trying to pilot a jet.  :) 

I was not impressed with the Clapton coil in the Subtank mini either. The only reason I mentioned the RBA is because that is what I use, I have to agree with some people on here that prefer the 1.2 ohm horizontal coil because it gives better flavor and plenty of vapor and is not subohm. Also you can usually get the 1.2 horizontal coils cheaper than the vertical coils.

2 hours ago, Tam said:

Kendra, you're not quite ready for an RBA, that stands for Rebuildable Atomizer. Before you get to the point of building your own coils, you need to master using the prebuilt ones first. Learn to walk before trying to pilot a jet.  :) 

Yes! As soon as I realized what it stood fire it was out if my mind! No where near ready for that!

OK, so it seems they are out of stock on the Aerotank v2... figures! This has been two days ongoing! I need to place this order!

1 hour ago, Tam said:

Don't forget to get replacement coils!

Thank you! Order is placed, including 12 replacement coils. Since they didn't have the Aerotank v2 in stock and for some reason I am just not feeling comfortable with the idea of the Subtank mini yet, I opted for adding on the genitank. Not sure if this was a smart choice, but it was a cheaper option for the moment and will hold me over in case my Aerotank v2 from vaportalk happens to come in after my Istick order. The Subtank mini will definitely be my next purchase. I just want to feel out my new device first. I'm sure there is nothing difficult about it. My brain is just on info overload right now and the description threw a lot at me 😁 Thanks again, everyone, for all your help and advice! Can't wait to get my new setup!!

Edited by Kendra

Don't forget to prime your coils when you're putting your tank together! There's no shortage of youtube vids on how to prime the coils, and it is key! (otherwise you'll burn the coil up)

It's also wise to do a few pulls on the tank without hitting the fire button and to let the tank sit a few min once you've got juice in it. You want the juice to wick as well as you can get it to.

On 3/29/2016 at 2:38 AM, hicksvilleshick said:

Don't forget to prime your coils when you're putting your tank together! There's no shortage of youtube vids on how to prime the coils, and it is key! (otherwise you'll burn the coil up)

It's also wise to do a few pulls on the tank without hitting the fire button and to let the tank sit a few min once you've got juice in it. You want the juice to wick as well as you can get it to.

Thank you!!

Left for work at 6:30am and didn't get home until 9:30...but my package has arrived! After 13 hrs at work, I came home to my new vape set up! Thanks to all your great advice I am one happy vaper! Didn't get my aerotank yet, but the genitank should hold me over just fine. Thanks again everyone, for your help!