Lung Juice

Jeffb

Has anyone used this or heard anything about it?

What is Lung Juice? Lung juice is a new product we've created to stimulate a natural body healing process by vaping herbs that have been said to nourish the lungs and other vital organs. Lung juice is mixed with Eliquid flavors and is availble in 12mg and 24mg (8mg on specific products.) The ingredients are as follows:

• Elecampane Root and Flower

• Mulletein leaf

• Osha Root

• Yerba Mansa(whole Plant)

• Yerba Santa Leaf

• Dandelion Leaf

• Licorice root

• Lobieala Root

• A water Extraction Tincher of Cordyceps

• Reishi Mushroom Alcohol Extraction

• In a base of pure grain alcohol, distilled water and vegetable glycerine.

I saw that awhile back and even posted some ideas on adding vitamins, etc. to juice. Has anybody tried their high voltage juice yet?

I did find a couple of short reviews by DoctorVape (CNubel):

1. Nhale-Xhale Sleepy Time Green Tea Lung Juice.

The flavor is just not to my liking. I found it dry with a bad flavor.

2. Nhale-Xhale Watermelon Lung Juice

More of an earthy flavor rather than watermelon. Once again, I couldnt really vape either of the Nhale-Xhale lung juices. They just didnt taste right.

Edited by jeffb

I ordered the Sleepy Time Green Tea Lung Juice. At first, I did not care for it but the flavor grew on me. I now vape this flavor late in the evening before bed. I love the flavor now, it tastes like green tea and lemon. When I vape this particular Lung Juice, I sleep like a rock. I am not sure if this is because the nicotine strength is low (8mg), or because of the ingredients of the juice, but I do really sleep well after vaping it!

This is an interesting idea; one of those areas I wish there were objective scientific inquiry applied. If such things can actually make a difference, I'll be all over it. If the nic level weren't so low I think I'd try it anyway, just out of curiousity. I have notoriously bad lungs - lung problems all my life. Any kind of vapor salve for them sounds like a good deal to me, if it's for real. I'm a little skeptical though.

Dlynne, please keep us posted of your ongoing experience. And I'd really like to hear when anyone tries the lung juice too.