New Vaping Geer need. Advice please.

Hi all, as you can see in my earlier post I am losing equipment fast. I have not been on the forum due to a heavy work schedule and I'm not up to speed on the new and improved batteries and tanks to go with them. I have tried several different types of it all in the past 4 years and what I seem to like the best is the Spinner 2 and the Protank 3 batters. Has there been any improvements that I have missed? Your advice will surly appreciate.

I've long since moved on from the Spinners I once loved so much and now all I use are the Eleaf iStick 50W. They're a "box" battery but nicely rounded to fit into your hand easily and comfortably. The extra weight was easy to get used to. I love that it has an internal battery so I don't have to mess with external batteries and an extra charger. Best of all is that it's 4400 mAh. No matter how much I chain vape, I still only need to charge it once every 4 - 5 days. I've also gotten all kinds of different colors and designs of wraps so I can customize what it looks like. It's very easy to use.

Add to that, for you, I would suggest getting an Aerotank 2. They can use the very same coils as the Pro Tank 3s. Aerotanks are good workhorses and perform very well.  :) 

1 hour ago, Tam said:

I've long since moved on from the Spinners I once loved so much and now all I use are the Eleaf iStick 50W. They're a "box" battery but nicely rounded to fit into your hand easily and comfortably. The extra weight was easy to get used to. I love that it has an internal battery so I don't have to mess with external batteries and an extra charger. Best of all is that it's 4400 mAh. No matter how much I chain vape, I still only need to charge it once every 4 - 5 days. I've also gotten all kinds of different colors and designs of wraps so I can customize what it looks like. It's very easy to use.

Add to that, for you, I would suggest getting an Aerotank 2. They can use the very same coils as the Pro Tank 3s. Aerotanks are good workhorses and perform very well.  :) 

Thanks Tam,

Is the Eleaf iStick 50W the smallest of the boxes? I had three of the Eleaf iSticks small to large. When I started putting my little tanks on them they were literally blowing the  coils out. I'm not sure if the little Box I had did it. So If I get the 50 Watt will it work well with the smaller tanks like Protank 3s and Aerotanks?  I still have several Aerotanks and Protank 3s left. It is the batteries that I am down to 2 of, and that is scary. Can you please share with me where you get the wraps from? I've never even seen them but that sound like fun being able to match my battery to my uniform for the day. So you just buy 1 color of battery and then change your colors and styles with the wraps? Thanks for all your help.

My favorite tank to use with the iStick 50W is the Aspire Triton 2. I have seven of them, four in rotation. They also have a mini version but I like the bigger tanks (about the size of a regular Pro Tank 3) because I don't have to fill them as often. There are smaller box mods out there, I prefer having the longer battery life of the 4400 mAh size. If you figure how long your Spinner 2s last at 1600 mAh, think how much longer a 4400 mAh battery would last.

Right now, on one of my iStick 50W, I have a Kanger Pro Tank 3 on it with a 1.8 ohm coil and it works just fine at 8.0W of power. These days I now prefer to use by wattage instead of volts that I was used to with the Spinners. I've also used Kanger Pro Tank 3 minis with the eGo adapter on it with no problems.

I get the wraps from ebay. Although I never recommend buying hardware from eBay, I have no problem with wraps as they're just little things that wrap around the battery. Nearly all of my iStick 50W are black with different colored wraps on them. Mightyskinsdecals1 is the vendor I use.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=iStick+50W+wraps+skins&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR3.TRC2.A0.H0.XiStick+50W+skins.TRS0&_nkw=iStick+50W+skins&_sacat=0

There's the link for the search. You can scroll through to find what you like. Just keep in mind that once you put the wrap on, you can't really just take it off and change it without stretching the wrap, they're only good for one time use.

As for the battery, I've purchased nearly all of mine from MyVaporStore at $34.95 each. I've gotten great customer service and their price for the 50W is about the lowest I've found.

The second from the right has the Kanger Pro Tank 3 on it.  :) 

iStick%2050W%2001_zpsim8lxuxr.jpg

21 hours ago, Tam said:

My favorite tank to use with the iStick 50W is the Aspire Triton 2. I have seven of them, four in rotation. They also have a mini version but I like the bigger tanks (about the size of a regular Pro Tank 3) because I don't have to fill them as often. There are smaller box mods out there, I prefer having the longer battery life of the 4400 mAh size. If you figure how long your Spinner 2s last at 1600 mAh, think how much longer a 4400 mAh battery would last.

Right now, on one of my iStick 50W, I have a Kanger Pro Tank 3 on it with a 1.8 ohm coil and it works just fine at 8.0W of power. These days I now prefer to use by wattage instead of volts that I was used to with the Spinners. I've also used Kanger Pro Tank 3 minis with the eGo adapter on it with no problems.

I get the wraps from ebay. Although I never recommend buying hardware from eBay, I have no problem with wraps as they're just little things that wrap around the battery. Nearly all of my iStick 50W are black with different colored wraps on them. Mightyskinsdecals1 is the vendor I use.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=iStick+50W+wraps+skins&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR3.TRC2.A0.H0.XiStick+50W+skins.TRS0&_nkw=iStick+50W+skins&_sacat=0

There's the link for the search. You can scroll through to find what you like. Just keep in mind that once you put the wrap on, you can't really just take it off and change it without stretching the wrap, they're only good for one time use.

As for the battery, I've purchased nearly all of mine from MyVaporStore at $34.95 each. I've gotten great customer service and their price for the 50W is about the lowest I've found.

The second from the right has the Kanger Pro Tank 3 on it.  :) 

iStick%2050W%2001_zpsim8lxuxr.jpg

Thank you so much for the advice Tam. You have a great looking set up there. I'm going to have to get me some just because I realy like the way you decorate them.