Brass "t-Tip" From Super T Manuracturing

Galex

If you drip, you need to get yourself some of these. Got mine yesterday and I'll never ever ever go back to plastic carts. Some folks may have issues with putting metal in their mouths, but I've found these to be absolutely amazing so far. You can drip right into them and not have to mess with taking out the cart. Well worth the $15 or so that they cost.

That kinda cool looking but don't you get liquid in your mouth?,I use 302's and just popped the poly chamber off of the mouth peice or use a tip that comes in the atty.For 510's and 901's I just pluck the poly out I suppose you could cut the chamber off.I also am not a fan of round cart tips but thats just me.

That kinda cool looking but don't you get liquid in your mouth?,I use 302's and just popped the poly chamber off of the mouth peice or use a tip that comes in the atty.For 510's and 901's I just pluck the poly out I suppose you could cut the chamber off.I also am not a fan of round cart tips but thats just me.

Nope, haven't had any problems with liquid getting in my mouth. When I drip into the mouthpiece I wait a few seconds before taking a drag to give the juice time to run down. I was having problems with my 510 attys melting the cart tips just a little when I dripped. It freaked me out a little so I wanted to get something that I wouldn't have to worry about.

Good point about the round carts -- I should have mentioned that. The T-Tip fits either a 510 or 901 atty, but it's round and so if you prefer a whistle tip, that could make these less appealing. But for 510s I think these are a fantastic choice.

I'm interested in checking these out, you should bust out the digital camera get it under some good light and snap some nice pics from a few angles. The website doesn't exactly do a great job of showcasing the product. Cool find, I've never seen these before but they seem like they could be pretty cool.

Do you have a link to these carts?

Super T Manufacturing Shop

Scroll down the page a bit to see them.

Also, looks like GrimmGreen did a review of these on YouTube:

GrimmGreen's Review

I don't have a good way to get pics up, but if I can figure out a good way to do it, I'll show the Spade and VP Passthru with these bad boys on. It looks perfect on both.

Pretty neat find there. Yea my concern like everyone else would be it seems you would get juice in your mouth. Also you would have to wait for the juice to slide down the side walls to the atty before you can vape it? Either or id like to see an someone using these badboys in action.

All I can tell you is that I've had them since Friday and no mess in my mouth. It seems to glide right down (although I'm only using PG liquid right now...from what I understand VG liquid has a higher viscosity and might take longer to fall down onto the atomizer). I do wait a few seconds after dripping to let it get all the way down. The hole is pretty large. I've heard that some folks use a syringe-like bottle to just insert further down in the opening to ensure that it goes down. But I've found the VT juice bottles work just fine as-is.

The snapping in is what probably would sell it for me. Too many carts hardly fit my 901. But I'm a flat-tip type of person. Unless they come up with a 'glove' so I can bite down on it... :)

Didn't know 901 carts can fit into a 510, is that true?

Edited by StevenP

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines