The Recovery

Hi guys. Its me again (that usually clears a room ). Well, Im on day 7 of this unbelievable sickness that I have affectionatly nicknamed "The Crud". The worst is definatly over, but I have the "lingers", and it just WONT friggin let go. Not sick enough to qualify as really being sick, but sick enough to feel like total crap. I have the energy of a piece of lint. I have SOOOOOOOOO missed VaporTalk, its not funny. I feel like Ive been playing hookey. At least once a day, I have tried to log on to see whats going on, so that helps. Im gonna try to be on for a while now, I swear I just cant spend another minute in bed. I dont know how Hef does it. Oh wait, yes I do. Nevermind. Missed you guys A TON, see you round the forums, and I PRAY none of you get this. My Dr. said that this year there is a VERY strong strain of influenza across the country, one of the strongest theyve seen in years, and thats probably what I got. He ruled out H1N1, as I didnt have all of the symptoms for that. I feel like I just went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. I went down in the 1st round, but the ref sat me in a chair and told Mike to just keep havin a go at me. Thats relly the most accurate way to describe it. If any of you HAVENT gotten your flu shots yet, I URGE you, go get one. You do NOT want to get this. See you guys later.

Typhoid Keenan

Hi guys. Its me again (that usually clears a room ). Well, Im on day 7 of this unbelievable sickness that I have affectionatly nicknamed "The Crud". The worst is definatly over, but I have the "lingers", and it just WONT friggin let go. Not sick enough to qualify as really being sick, but sick enough to feel like total crap. I have the energy of a piece of lint. I have SOOOOOOOOO missed VaporTalk, its not funny. I feel like Ive been playing hookey. At least once a day, I have tried to log on to see whats going on, so that helps. Im gonna try to be on for a while now, I swear I just cant spend another minute in bed. I dont know how Hef does it. Oh wait, yes I do. Nevermind. Missed you guys A TON, see you round the forums, and I PRAY none of you get this. My Dr. said that this year there is a VERY strong strain of influenza across the country, one of the strongest theyve seen in years, and thats probably what I got. He ruled out H1N1, as I didnt have all of the symptoms for that. I feel like I just went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. I went down in the 1st round, but the ref sat me in a chair and told Mike to just keep havin a go at me. Thats relly the most accurate way to describe it. If any of you HAVENT gotten your flu shots yet, I URGE you, go get one. You do NOT want to get this. See you guys later.

Typhoid Keenan

Dang man, you gotta quit coming up with this stuff. You make jokes about you being sick, then I laugh at them, feel like I'm laughing about you being sick, and I'd feel bad if I were a better person.

Anyway, glad to see you are finally getting better. I was down a while back for 7 days, then like you it got to where I was still sick, but no so sick that I wanted to stay in bed. The cough lingered for a couple more weeks. Hope you get back 100% soon.

Yeah there definately is something going around. People at work are dropping like flies. Luckily I got my shot a couple of months ago. Anyways, I'm glad you're on the mend Keenan.

Thyphoid Keenan. LMAO

I, too, find myself feeling guilty for laughing at a man who is so very sick. And yet I cannot help myself. I have missed you and your wonderfully funny posts and I'm so glad you are on the mend. Okay, I really am, but part of that is selfishness on my part as I really need the laughs. If, as they say, laughter is the best medicine, then I have no worries about getting sick.