Steeping Juice In A Hurry

I just wanted to show a side-by-side comparison of the same bottle of freshly-made e liquid before and after hot water steeping in a Rival® 2-quart Slow Cooker. After one hour at ~135°F. the change in color and flavor is on par with the same flavor that has been "closet steeped" for weeks.

56899a4fa144c_SteepedvsUnsteeped.jpg.9aa

18mg. Blueberry-Coconut Custard slow cooker steeped vs. freshly made.

Edited by Rixter

6 minutes ago, Tam said:

Mmmm. Blueberry coconut custard sounds yummy! 

Girl, you can't even imagine! It's the missus' ADV...a Rixter's eTonix clone of Tucson Vape Escapes' Blue Dream.

• 3 weeks later...

A slow cooker also appears to be good for cleaning up HH.357s, too, Tam. Just pour some Everclear through them when they're done soaking and blow it out (from the threaded bottom). That will speed up the drying process.

3 hours ago, Rixter said:

A slow cooker also appears to be good for cleaning up HH.357s, too, Tam. Just pour some Everclear through them when they're done soaking and blow it out (from the threaded bottom). That will speed up the drying process.

Good morning, Rixter! What do you do with the slow cooker? Put in enough water to cover the 357s and put on low or high? I'm very curious about this method, although I've finally gotten away from using the 357s as my main since the Triton 2 came out.  :) 

Yeah, I just put a couple of cups of hot tap water in the crock and then turn it on high. The water gets hot but less than boiling. Just drop the atties in the water and let 'em sit for a while. When you take them out, the hot water just flows out the bottom as if they're really clean...er...which they are.:huh:

Edited by Rixter