Vaping Paid For My Tv!

jmhester

I just looked at my banner and realized that giving up analogs just paid for the 46" plasma TV I bought for Christmas! I guess technically with juice and buying cool toys, I've spent some of the money, but it's a really good feeling to see the savings translated into something real.

If I could get the wife off analogs, maybe we could take a vacation, too! :thumbsup:

Has anybody else saved up and bought something with the money you saved? I heard you should put the smoke money in a jar and save it for a vacation or something. Has anybody done that?

As of yet, I have'nt really saved anything. Too much reinvesting in my new hobby of vaping (lol). I expect that should slow down and I'll be able to save alot in the near future.

Yeah, what Mark said, me too. Reinvesting...slow down...near future... Yep, that's me.

But like I said before, if I figure in that part of that was my birthday present and part of it was my Christmas present, then I'll be even soon. That's when it should start adding up in the savings department. Yep, that's it. Ummmmm....yeah....okay...well...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I am at the break even point too but I have new batts for everything, 4 models worth.

Could vape at the same time:

4 510's

2 BLU's

3 KR808D-1's

2 RN4081's

Around 80-110mls of juice in 6 different flavors total.

Plenty of blank carts

50+ Volcano/Blu carts for my BLU cigs. 2 flavors.

18+ new cartomizers,5 blank ones.For KR model.3 flavors.

enough atties to outfit all above in list and a couple more if I had extra batts.

PCC's for every model (2 PCC's for Blu got the recall replacement)

510 pass thru.

This month I had to get 510 atties or I would have spent $0 this month.Trying to get rid of my juice stock before I order more.

I could probably go thru January also without ordering more if that is possible I will be at 250-400 saved.

That's the main problem; I always said, eventually I'll start saving money but with the rate which I'm going at, buying a new unit every time one comes out, I'll be losing way more money that was I spending on analogs.

New hobby huh Steve? At least yours is cheap and healthful! All my "hobbies" have 4 legs and bad judgment(stitches,gauze dressing,eye ointment,on and on)I WISH vaping was my most costly thang !!!!!!!!!! roflmao

Vari

Yep I guess it would be a new hobby...

I had to add 12volt recepticles to my boat and usb adapters for my cars and boat just to keep me powered up on the go! LOL....

But it all worked out for the better..

I would do it all over again!!

I havent lost a E-cig yet and havnt sent one for a swim yet in the boat either but im sure it will happen.

Thats a great idea Hester, I've notice now in about 2 weeks we have bought a couple less cartons which is approx. $66.(I know cheap, but in NC and Pall Mall is analog of choice, cheap) If I can talk my wife into putting savings in jar would be cool and then take a vacation if I can find someone to watch my kids. lol. Or all of us go to DisneyWorld, who knows. Thanks buddy great idea!

I just looked at my banner and realized that giving up analogs just paid for the 46" plasma TV I bought for Christmas! I guess technically with juice and buying cool toys, I've spent some of the money, but it's a really good feeling to see the savings translated into something real.

If I could get the wife off analogs, maybe we could take a vacation, too! :thumbsup:

Has anybody else saved up and bought something with the money you saved? I heard you should put the smoke money in a jar and save it for a vacation or something. Has anybody done that?

Soon you'll save enough to take us all on a vacation? Well maybe at least meet us in Vegas and buy a round of drinks....lol

Soon you'll save enough to take us all on a vacation? Well maybe at least meet us in Vegas and buy a round of drinks....lol

OK. Green volunteered to set up and arrange a VT Forum meeting in Vegas. Thanks buddy. :thumbsup:

Well I'm only into vaping for a short time but I know I've saved a boatload of money vs analogs. I'm keeping my equipment acquisitions in check for now :) but do have a short list of 'required items.' Maybe after Christmas? At $70 a carton for analogs, four times a month, I can stock up on a lot of juice and attys and still save big bucks. Put it in a jar? With my wife and Christmastime? Ha ha ha ha ha! ................. :D But someday, for sure, it will change our lifestyle. Great thread JM!

Well I'm only into vaping for a short time but I know I've saved a boatload of money vs analogs. I'm keeping my equipment acquisitions in check for now :) but do have a short list of 'required items.' Maybe after Christmas? At $70 a carton for analogs, four times a month, I can stock up on a lot of juice and attys and still save big bucks. Put it in a jar? With my wife and Christmastime? Ha ha ha ha ha! ................. :D But someday, for sure, it will change our lifestyle. Great thread JM!

Wow, I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda wish smokes here were $70 bucks a carton. It would take half the time to make my money back, which would give me incentive to buy more stuff!

Wow, I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda wish smokes here were $70 bucks a carton. It would take half the time to make my money back, which would give me incentive to buy more stuff!

They are around $45 in Louisiana and 5.50 a pack at the store with tax so $55 if you bought them seperate which is what i was doing...So my savings is based on about $200-210 a month I would have spent on analogs..If they had raised them to $7 a pack like they were threatening to do this spring the savings would have added up real quick.I dont care what they do with them now they are not getting any more of my money....