help needed with 100% vg liquid hardware

tracy55

I'm new to vaping, and have only been at it for a few weeks in an effort to give up the evil weed...I've gone from 40 a day to 2, so I'm pretty pleased. I've just got a basic stick 1100 battery and started with a  disposable clearomizer, and have gone on to an aspire et-s dual coil clearomizer. I've also had to change my juice to 100% vg liquid as I've had problems with the pg liquid (dry, sore mouth, to harsh on my throat) and these problems have gone with the vg liquid, but this thickness of liquid doesn't work to well with the hardware I have, and I've lost the flavour of my e liquid, so I need to move up? over? to some thing new, but the question is what? Any advise will be gratefully appreciated. I don't need anything fancy, don't care if there are clouds or no clouds, I just want to be able to taste the flavour and not have the harsh hit on my throat. 

Thanks very much.

About the only thing that works well with 100% VG is a dripper, other than that try thinning your juice with distilled water, it doesn't take much water to thin VG try a couple of drops per ml. Don't use tap water it contains chemicals that cities put in it like chlorine, and other nasty stuff. If you are using a citrus flavor you can use lemon juice instead of water. 

If you use a plastic tank don't use lemon juice for a thinner.

Edited by FXRich

The issue with pure pg is that it doesn't  carry flavor very well. You can try to add water but you'll have to bump up the flavor regardless.  I use a mod with a 2650 battery. You might try to introduce pg a little at a time. Making your own vape makes all of this a hella of a lot easier and a world cheaper. But if you're new, you're probly buying it. In that case, request higher intensity flavor with the percentages drop down box when you order. G'luck and contrats on your doin away w/the evil weed!

46 minutes ago, ShakenNotStirred said:

The issue with pure pg is that it doesn't  carry flavor very well. You can try to add water but you'll have to bump up the flavor regardless.  I use a mod with a 2650 battery. You might try to introduce pg a little at a time. Making your own vape makes all of this a hella of a lot easier and a world cheaper. But if you're new, you're probly buying it. In that case, request higher intensity flavor with the percentages drop down box when you order. G'luck and contrats on your doin away w/the evil weed!

:wtf:

37 minutes ago, ShakenNotStirred said:

I think you meant VG not PG ;)  But I do agree that you need to up the flavoring when buying a high VG juice. It is more easily done when making your own. I don't like adding water to juice because it really cuts the vapor production.

I would not use lemon juice from a store. it contains preservatives that are toxic when vaporized.