Njoy To Discontinue Flavors

BirdDog

It would simplify the whole cig buying just to say give me a pack of coffin nails in menthol,That would shrink the whole cig section at the store to two kinds.

When I did smoke analogs I used to tell the cashier that smoking should be a yes or no question -- have 1 type and you either smoke em or not. Actually the same thing with Coco-Cola -- do we reeeeeally need 100 varieties of Coke??

When I did smoke analogs I used to tell the cashier that smoking should be a yes or no question -- have 1 type and you either smoke em or not. Actually the same thing with Coco-Cola -- do we reeeeeally need 100 varieties of Coke??

So true!!

This chaps my hide!

So tobacco companies are forced to discontinue Flavors, then Njoy voluntarily discontinues Flavors, while GlaxoSmithKline continues merrily on?

Does Nicorette gum come in different flavors?

It comes in six varieties: White IceTM Mint, Cinnamon SurgeTM, Fruit ChillTM, FreshMintTM, Original and Mint. Nicorette is not a confectionary flavored chewing gum or a candy. It is a serious medicine that has been developed with palatable flavors.

[un-quote]

Time for me to switch to happy thoughts!

This chaps my hide!

So tobacco companies are forced to discontinue Flavors, then Njoy voluntarily discontinues Flavors, while GlaxoSmithKline continues merrily on?

You know I never thought about the Nicorette gum flavors Rusty. So the same argument that is used concerning vaping can be used for a FDA approved product.

"Nicorette is a gateway drug for kids that will get them addicted to nicotine and then they will smoke. Of course they are marketing to kids, why else would they have flavors that kids would like?" :blink:

You know I never thought about the Nicorette gum flavors Rusty. So the same argument that is used concerning vaping can be used for a FDA approved product.

"Nicorette is a gateway drug for kids that will get them addicted to nicotine and then they will smoke. Of course they are marketing to kids, why else would they have flavors that kids would like?" blink.gif

I still think this has something to do with the SE and NJoy lawsuit on the FDA and of course the Family Tobacco bill that passed. NJoy might be backing down cuz of both topics.

Nicorette had flavors for a long time before ecigs came into play. So they have had a business plan approved quite some time ago with all these flavors already in the works and probably stated.

Tobacco and e-cigs are not FDA approved, Nicorette is, so it's OK for them to be flavored because "It is a serious medicine -- with palatable flavors". <<<growl>>>

Then there is the fact that Nicorette used to be locked-up'ed or behind the counter. Now it is out on the shelves where it can be easily shop-lifted. <<<growl>>>

Double standard with no spin control by us vapers.

<<<<Rusty backs away to think happy thoughts again>>>>