New wicking method that might surprise you

bugstraws

I have to respectfully disagree. I have used hemp fiber and it will not absorb more juice it will actually repel the juice. It has a bad taste for a long time. I couldn't even get past one drip session before I went back to cotton. Now I only use cotton pads and they do absorb juice like crazy. There is no strange taste and it is cheaper than hemp. Sorry I just just don't like it.

I have to respectfully disagree. I have used hemp fiber and it will not absorb more juice it will actually repel the juice. It has a bad taste for a long time. I couldn't even get past one drip session before I went back to cotton. Now I only use cotton pads and they do absorb juice like crazy. There is no strange taste and it is cheaper than hemp. Sorry I just just don't like it.

Then you did not get the right hemp fiber my friend this has no tast at all and I don't have to drip often at all sounds to me you did not get Degum hemp fiber if that's the case I can see why you would say that. And I can buy 5 kilos from my wholesale vender for 60 bucks that's cheep

I did wick tests on many different wicking material and yes it is high quality Degum Hemp. I tried boiled and non boiled same result. I'm just expressing my findings and not everyone will agree. Hemp fiber is not new and has been used by some for a while. Even PBusardo did a wick test and it was the only one that did not wick at all. Use what works for you and you feel is best for you that is all that matters. :)

Hemp had it's time a year, year and half ago. ;)  most people that were using it stopped and went back to cotton. It was about the same time the Japanese Cotton started getting popular. That is why you don't hear about much anymore. Between the prep time and the flavor change you get with it most people gave up on it. I have like 8 2 gal bags full of the stuff. I sell a little from time to time, but don't see to many reorders for it. For a while it was impossible to get... now not so much.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines