Talk About Getting Free Radio Advertising!

Well, I had a very adventurous day today.

I had to go to the PO and mail a pkg to a fellow member here, as I was getting out of my car I heard the DJ from a station here that they were at McD's which is just down the raod. I went there to talk to him and I got to be on the Radio (I didn't even ask to be) So the DJ asked me questions about the e-cig and people inside McD's were very interested to know more. I got to give / get FREE RADIO advertising for the VT Forum and the VT Store. I had also mentioned the VP's Spade and Christopher and how he had started VTF with Sean. I had talked about a few supplirs from here, like Arno from Awesomevapor.com and Jeff from Wordup-ecig.com and Mark from Innovapor. Hell, I even mentioned Chris and Ashley that they are going to be parents soon of a Baby girl!

It was so great to be able to do that. I even talked to the intern there with the DJ as he was writing down all the sites, the 510, and anything else to do with him starting. I had customers in there asking to. Felt like I was on the Radio for like 10 minutes when in fact it was only 3 or so minutes.

Now thats what I call FREE RADIO Advertising to get the word out about this forum, store and e-cigs.

Hell, I didn't get out of the McD's until1pm and I got there @ 11:40am.

Didn't even eat anything either, I was so busy talking about the e-cigs.

I hope it works out for us, as I know I was heard by thousands!

What a great day this has been so far!!!

Thanks all. I really went there to talk to the DJ as I had found out he has cancer and to get a free t-shirt.

Then I was going to leave but we got to talking and the next thing is I was live on the Radio talking about e-cigs.

I will tell you that it felt great to talk about it and I wasn't even shy.

I feel so good about that.

Way to go!! I admire people who can do that. I could never, ever, do anything even remotely close to that. I'm still amazed at myself for jumping into these conversations. I wouldn't do this in person, I'm sure. And not with any kind of crowd around at all. Congrats on spreading the word about ecigs. We'll have to start asking anyone who joins if they're doing it because of you being on the radio. LOL

Good job Stu! You should try and get a copy of the tape and post here for us to listen.

Jeff,

Like I said b4 I was live. I even thought about and asked for my own records cause my wife would NEVER believe me.

Nothing doing. It was live and no recording is being done. Live @ McD's it's VT Forum!! LOL

I'll just add my pleasure to this. Way to go Stu! High Fives all around. And it's a good thing folks like you can do this, 'cause I'm like nana - no way would I be able to talk on the radio in front of a bunch of people about anything. Even something as important and close to my heart as vaping is. Thanks!!!

You know, it really wasn't that hard. I too am scared as hell to be in front of people. Ever since school, I would get so bad that I couldn't speak, I would start to sweat and quiver and stumble on what I needed to talk about. I was in a fast food restuarant and there weren't too many people @ the time. When I talked into the mic it was like talking into headphones while playing a video game. Trust me, if there were a lot of people I probably wouldn't have done it. Then again, when I was younger, I cared what others would think of me, now I just don't give a damn. I must of learned that from the service.