Rixter's Review of GearBest's Kangxin Mini VF 50W

Rixter

Back on July 10, 2015, I was the winner of a Kangxin Mini VF 50W mod from GearBest in a random drawing right here on Vapor Talk. It arrived in my mailbox on July 23, 2015, and I really have enjoyed using it ever since.

2279101-6.jpg

While it doesn't seem to be as rugged as my Heatvape Invader Mini 50W TC mod (nothing is), the Kangxin Mini VF doesn't  appear to be plagued with the same circuitry problems as the Invader Mini...it doesn't occasionally reset to factory default settings after shutting itself off, and although it does go to "sleep" after not using it for a while, it only requires a single click of the fire button to re-awaken itself.

Everything you expect from a good-quality mod is here, too. The Kangxin Mini VF sports a spring-loaded 510 connection, a USB port to charge your single 18650 battery (not included), responsive fire & control buttons that don't rattle, and...wait for it...an LED flashlight! Well, you might not have expected a flashlight from a good-quality mod, but like it or not, the Mini VF has one, and it works quite well.

At under $40, I have to say that GearBest definitely has a winner with the Kangxin Mini VF 50W, and it would be the first one I'd recommend to vapers in search of a good temperature control mod.

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link.

Ooh....I'm looking for another temp control mod. Don't get me wrong, I love my Heatvape too, but I've been wanting another back up and maybe one that's not so beefy as the invader mini.  This might be the ticket....

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines