BeKuali e-liquid Vapor Talk

BirdDog

Most of you are aware there is a store attached to the forum. In the store is a line of e-liquid called BeKuali. The line was developed by the Vapor Talk store. Christopher, our supreme leader, was involved in the development process to create this line. The BeKuali line is manufactured to the highest standards of cleanliness and quality control. It is a 70/30 mix with nicotine levels ranging from 0mg to 24mg.

https://www.vaportalk.com/product-category/e-liquid/bekuali-eliquid/

A couple weeks ago, Chris sent out a handful of samples to Jeff and I. Well, we whined and cried, got on our knees and begged for samples. :lol: That was lie, and the only lie I am going to tell you. We asked for the samples and he obliged. We are under no obligation to do a review or promote the product. But I am choosing to do a review of the 17 bottles that were sent to me. Jeff is more than welcome to add his thoughts and comments to this review. I have purchased a few flavors from the line prior to the samples and will include those in this very, very long review.

I have not tasted tested all the samples yet, but I can say for the price, the flavors are spot on. I may not like the flavor, due to personal preference, but I can guarantee the flavor matches the name and description. I have yet to try a sample that tasted off, flowery or chemical. The flavors were all tested using the EVOD glass and Protanks using the standard and dual coils available for those tanks. I move my wattage/voltage all over the board during the day.

These are the flavors I received: California Grape, Salt Water Taffy, Banana, Coffee Cake, Chocolate Wine, Coke Gummies, American Strawberry, Blueberry, Tootsie Roll, British Black Tea, Chocolate, Guava, Apple Cider, Cherry, American Tobacco, Espresso and Chocolate Coffee.

California Grape: Delicious! The flavor reminded me of the grape Bubble Yum chewing gum from my childhood. Very tart with that nice sweetness at the end.

Salt Water Taffy: This flavor is out standing. Very sweet and creamy. It isn't a fruit taffy, just the plain standard Salt Water Taffy that comes hand wrapped by the local country store. I would buy this flavor again.

Coke Gummies: It took me awhile to figure out what exactly this flavor was. It definitely had the cola flavor, but there was something else. The name really had me confused. I was at the Dollar Store and on the shelf was a cola flavored gummy candy. The big bright light in my head went on and I got it! If you like a good cola flavor with a candy thrill than this is it.

Strawberry: This flavor is one of my favorites and it will be added to my list to buy again. Very simple, tart and sweet. Easy on the palate from beginning to end. I just finished the bottle and wanting more!

Tootsie Roll:  If you are a fan of the candy than this one is for you. This tastes just like the candy without the chewy, stuck in your teeth aftermath. I have never been a fan of chocolate flavored vapes. I prefer to eat chocolate not vape it. But this flavor is spot on, no joke, spot on!

Apple Cider: Nice! I am not a fan of apple based flavors for vaping. I actually don't like apples. But I do enjoy a good warm apple cider in the fall. It has the nice apple cider flavor with just that small touch of cinnamon. Not the burning cinnamon flavor, but the flavor that enhances baked goods. This flavor paired well with a nice dark beer or a cup of morning coffee.

American Tobacco:  I am a junkie for tobacco flavors. I never knew what real tobacco tasted like until I started vaping. I love it. Tobaccos should have that nutty flavor and be smooth. Cigarettes kill that flavor. I have tried all kinds of mixes of tobacco liquids. The best are the Chinese mixes. Sorry American made liquids, but you suck when it comes to tobacco flavors. This one has the perfect nutty flavor with no aftertaste. It also leaves a nice lingering smell in the room. A lot of tobaccos will leave a stinky after smell This is very important when picking a tobacco flavor. I ordered this flavor before it was sent to me as a sample, and it is on my list of re-orders. My plan is to mix this with the Cherry sample that was sent to me and give it go.

Espresso:  Love this flavor! Creamy smooth and COFFEE! This is one of the flavors I purchased before being sent the sample. This is also on my list of re-orders. It goes well with morning coffee and baked sweets. If you are craving coffee late in the day, this will satisfy the need for a cup of joe or that expensive trip to your local coffee emporium. No worry about jitters or staying up late with this vape!

Vapor:  I haven't talked about vapor production for any of these flavors. I don't know why people include vapor production in their reviews. Does this blow big clouds? It is a 70/30 mix and will depend on what device you are using. The clouds from these liquids are just fine for me. I can see it on exhale but doesn't make me go blind. I am a flavor type of vaper, not a cloud vaper.

I will add more flavor reviews as I test them. 17 bottles is a lot of stuff to go through, and I usually only have 2 flavors in rotation at a time.

To summarize, for the novice, these are perfect to start out with. The flavor will be good. But flavor is subjective. You may not like it, but it will taste as described. I cannot deny that these flavors taste as labeled. If you are an veteran vaper and want liquids in your safety stash for back up or need to recommend something to a new vaper, trying to find their way, this is it! Bekuali is affordable and worth much more than what they are priced at. If you don't like it, then where is the loss? Cheap! Cheap!

Wait! There is more! I just got the approval to add a very special discount for the purchase of the BeKuali line!

The discount code will let you try it for 50% off! How can you pass that up? A bit curious to try it out? For that type of discount I would try most anything!

Enter the code into your shopping cart during checkout.

50% off Code: BKLIQUID50

Nice review, BirdDog. What level nic did you whine, beg and cry for?  :D  How was the throat hit?

I'm not into blowing clouds but 70 PG is harsher than I usually go even with the extra boost to the flavor.

It was 18mg. This was sent out to me before I made the decision to drop my level to 12 mg. Most of the flavors have a nice easy throat hit. The Tobacco and Apple Cider probably had the strongest throat hit for me. Sometimes they would become a little much during the day and I would swap for another flavor.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines