Congratulations Keenan

I'd like to take this opportunity and congratulate Keenan on his 1000th post. He is the first member here to hit 1000 posts (besides Chris but he doesn't count as the first). Keenan has only been a member here for 86 days, he has contributed greatly to the forum, always helpful to the other members and providing us all with a good laugh. I consider him a real friend here at Vapor Talk. I know that if we lived near each other our families would see a lot of each other. Congratulations Brother, stick a feather in your hat, you deserve it!

Go Keenan!! Congrats from you favorite Vapor Talk member!! (just a little joking)

You have been a great assistant to the members both old and new here!! Keep up the great work and start heading for your 2000th post!!

WOW guys, thanks so much. I didnt even notice it. last time I paid attention it was like 957. Its more of a testament to how great Vaportalk is really, and proof that I have a big mouth, ( or hands ? ). :blink: Anyway, thanks again, and the next 1000 will be as much fun as the first, Im sure !! :wave:

WTG keenan!

My hats off to you bud!

Congratulations Keenan!! Your posts are informative, funny and well-written. I look forward to your commentary on a daily basis.

One would think as long as I have been here I too could have a thousand posts.

"The Princess" has NOT spoken.

Congratulations Keenan!! Your posts are informative, funny and well-written. I look forward to your commentary on a daily basis.

One would think as long as I have been here I too could have a thousand posts.

"The Princess" has NOT spoken.

Yeah, whats up with that Vacker? :D I just noticed you are indeed a veteren to this forum. Time to step up your game. LOL

So sorry I can't type with one hand while the other is busy holding the button on my VP. whistle.gif

Wow, a princess of few words. Can you hang out with my wife and teach HER to be quiet !? Shes the QUEEN of gab. :whistle:

Edited by keenan