Taking the dive

I've had an interest in doing some DIY flavors that I think will pair well with some of my favorite adult beverages. The thing that has been holding me back has primarily been "start up" costs. I just couldn't bring myself to order the supplies online. I didn't want to end up with a bunch of items I wasn't going to end up using if it turned out DIY isn't my thing. As luck would have it, one of my local B&M's started selling DIY supplies. The one thing they don't sell is nic base, but I'm okay with that. I would rather figure out whether I even enjoy DIY before spending even more money on something I may not end up using. Long story short, I made a trip to said B&M and walked out with enough supplies to make 15+ 30ml bottles of liquid. Total cost out the door was less than $35, which is less than the cost of 2 30ml bottles of many premium brands I vape. I figure If I am only successful on 3 or 4 of those bottles, then I was successful and the cost was worth it. (I do frequently drip 0 nic when I'm just kicking back in the mancave with a nice, cold adult beverage). I have now started my first experiment. I'm going for a "Lynchburgh Lemonade" type flavor. Definitely not everybody's cup of tea, but I love my Kentucky Bourbons and Tennessee Sour Mash Whiskeys. Crossing my fingers on this one. Haven't tried it yet, but it smells great.

Congrats on taking the plunge...

Don't be too worried if your first few batches aren't up to "par", because getting the mixtures just right can be tough... and sometimes there are flavors in there that only enhance other flavors, so you don't know they're in there until you realize "something is missing", lol.

Let us know how it turns out, and ask flavor questions... sometimes a flavor can be elusive!