Help

Janzee

See, you're well on your way and it's not even arrived yet :)

One thing about wicking a Russian, even using the "fan" method... pre-wet the wick before you complete assembly, fill, prime, and set it aside for at least 5-10 minutes, and prime one more time before you fire it.  You'll never have a dry hit on fresh wick if you do that...

Did you order the matte finish?  I need to order one of the matte ones... the black one is looking rough, and the polished one is a fingerprint magnet :(  Hey, payday is tomorrow, so maybe I'll be ordering one too?

Hmmm... it seems every time I get you to spend some money, I realize I need one of "those" too... one of us has to stop listening to me :D

See, you're well on your way and it's not even arrived yet :)

One thing about wicking a Russian, even using the "fan" method... pre-wet the wick before you complete assembly, fill, prime, and set it aside for at least 5-10 minutes, and prime one more time before you fire it.  You'll never have a dry hit on fresh wick if you do that...

Did you order the matte finish?  I need to order one of the matte ones... the black one is looking rough, and the polished one is a fingerprint magnet :(  Hey, payday is tomorrow, so maybe I'll be ordering one too?

Hmmm... it seems every time I get you to spend some money, I realize I need one of "those" too... one of us has to stop listening to me :D

Yep, the matte finish. My OCD hates fingerprint magnets.  :)

*falls over laughing* You first.  :lol:

No, haven't tried a Lemo, I'm just now getting into RTAs -- although Earthling has been trying to get me into them forever now. lol

Yes, please give it a try and report back. The Triton, when it works, was an excellent mouth to lung tank. It's got a few glitches to be fixed, however.  :(

Checked the Lemo.  The airflow can be cranked down pretty tight.  Almost shut off tight.  Just another option.  It has it's quirks, but for me, the flavor it produces with the coils I usually build are phenominal and make the quirks woth it.

Checked the Lemo.  The airflow can be cranked down pretty tight.  Almost shut off tight.  Just another option.  It has it's quirks, but for me, the flavor it produces with the coils I usually build are phenominal and make the quirks woth it.

What resistance do you build your coils at? Earthling got to me and I've just bought an authentic Russian 91% but will keep the Lemo in mind. Might wind up getting it anyway somewhere down the line.  :)

What resistance do you build your coils at? Earthling got to me and I've just bought an authentic Russian 91% but will keep the Lemo in mind. Might wind up getting it anyway somewhere down the line.  :)

Generally around 0.7 ohm single coil builds.

I love my Aerotanks, especially the V2's... and you can take lung-hits with them, but you have to slip-steam a little air past the drip-tip (which it is actually designed for that purpose, like the Russian 91% drip tips), or you can use an airflow adjustable drip tip, too. 

I love my Aerotank too, in fact I haven't found a better tank for " in the move "vaping, walking around, when I'm busy, even when I'm stress..is perfect for that. But when I sitting down and I have time to vape, tanks like the Iclear30 have a better kick, I can really play around with the power settings and get that nice warm hits.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a kanger  subox mini  and I am finding it really difficult to use  all I do is cough when I use it what  am I doing wrong  it is on 25 watts and the opening at the side is fully open .the liquid is 6mg .I think I need help in using this .thanks 

Try the new vertical coils; they make a 1.5 that would help stop your coughing. SubOhm vaping is a different technique than smoking, and most of my friends cough with a direct lung hit. You can do mouth to lung with the 1.5 vertical coils. I get mine at Sweet-Vapes.com.