Big Brother

Anyone else watch it? I know there is a certain amount of "Anti Reality TV" sentiment on the board from prior conversations but I am hooked on Big Brother and Survivor. Have never missed a single episode of any season to date.

Anyway this is going to be an awesome season if anyone else watches it with the Takeover twist!

Those are the two reality shows I watch too...me and my dad used to watch them before he passed away, I still watch them. I'm so happy mama d got voted out! Excited to see what's going to happen Sunday. They need to start working on getting Audrey out.

Audrey, while I applaud her for being the first trans-gender person to appear on BB, is nuckin futs and needs to go BUT she provides a huge target so people could go around her until the nominations get really tough later on and use her as an easy back door then. At least that would be my strategy.

As of right now Austen is my favorite closely followed by Vanessa (I sort of know her I shared several poker tables with her in past WSOPs) BUT it is hard to not root for a professional wrestler with a Masters in Medieval History lol.

Audrey, while I applaud her for being the first trans-gender person to appear on BB, is nuckin futs and needs to go BUT she provides a huge target so people could go around her until the nominations get really tough later on and use her as an easy back door then. At least that would be my strategy.

As of right now Austen is my favorite closely followed by Vanessa (I sort of know her I shared several poker tables with her in past WSOPs) BUT it is hard to not root for a professional wrestler with a Masters in Medieval History lol.

I agree about both points about Audrey for sure. Austen is a beast but not much of a social game so far imo...I like Johnny Mack cause his reactions are just hilarious. That's really cool you played in the wsop and with her, she is very smart. Not sure I've picked an overall favorite yet, this season seems to be very good so far with the twists and all. We'll definitely need to get on here after the show on Sunday to discuss what happened and such!

I'm not anti reality TV.... I just find extremely boring to watch a bunch of strangers talking about the weather for a full hour...I have better things to do with my life, like pretending to be a soldier in a console game....

I didn't know the weather channel had a reality tv show.....

In seriousness it may not be for everyone but the social experiment of putting people from so many walks of life into a controlled environment is super intriguing to me.

My kids would play Call of Duty 24-7 if I would allow it lol. I tried those games they are just not for me. Now NCAA Football 2014 is a different story all together...........

In my occupation when I get home I just want to sit down, catch a little buzz, and chill and laugh with my wife at strangers stuck in the same house for the entire summer with no contact with the outside world lol.

In my occupation when I get home I just want to sit down, catch a little buzz, and chill and laugh with my wife at strangers stuck in the same house for the entire summer with no contact with the outside world lol.

I am with you on this!  I don't catch a buzz (not that there is anything wrong with it), but, I do like the escape from my reality.  My job, like many jobs, is spent making other people happy all day.  It is nice to get home and escape from all of that.

Everyone enjoys different things..I was just saying that I get bore with that programs, not that I hate them... in the other hand I love games, a couple of hours shooting virtual people in a game is the perfect end of the day for me.... you are as young as your heart feels.

Edited by cesar