Vape doesnt work when I attach the tank

kyle00

hmm very curious. My first thought was maybe your mod won't fire sub ohm, but I read its supposed to fire down to .2 ohm. All I can think of now is that your mod is defective since it doesnt work with both tanks.

Yes, there is a switch on the side of that.  In the directions it says "Switch down: LED shows the Battery Status.  0% - 100% = 6.6v - 8.4v"  It is displaying a 5.16.  Does that mean I dont have enough of a charge?

I assume your batteries are charged?

Good one, Jeff. I always forget to ask the more obvious question.  :D

Not familiar with this set up so I'll back out and let others who are more versed on it take over.  :)

Yes, there is a switch on the side of that.  In the directions it says "Switch down: LED shows the Battery Status.  0% - 100% = 6.6v - 8.4v"  It is displaying a 5.16.  Does that mean I dont have enough of a charge?

I think Jeffb nailed it.  If your batteries are showing 5.16 your batteries are dangerously low (if 2.58 is even possible).  If the specifications are correct it should not go below 6.6 volts, which is 3.3 volts/battery since they are in series (i am assuming based on the 8.4v = 100%)

Yes it was working fine.  I bought it yesterday actually, and never charged it since, and using it like every 5 min hehe.  I hope this fixes it, I am charging now, look back on the thread in a few min and I will post if it worked. :)