help making coil

IMO I guess it would depend on what you have for wire. I like the Tiger coil you will need to twist 30ga round and 0.5 flat to make it. There are so many types of coils that you can do at 1 ohm it is kind of hard to answer.

I've made a 1ohm coil on my Freakshow with 5-6 wraps of 28 gauge and really liked it made the wick ends a little longer so I could tuck the ends down in the juice well and it would soak the up juice. I really enjoyed it as I could vape on it for probably about 30 minutes without redripping. I recently made a dual coil at .4ohms that's really good too. The trick is to bend the leads just right so the coil is properly centered above the air holes. Either way single or dual you can't go wrong with this atty. If you have an android phone download vaper's toolbox. It will let you plug in values depending upon what you want and tell you how many wraps to use to achieve tour desired resistance. And remember safety first. I don't know how experienced you are with building but definitely know the limits of your device. Read up on battery safety and ohms law. There are charts that with give you this type of information. If you don't get that right bad things can and will happen. Oh,and post pics of your builds. We all love to see them and share ideas.

Edited by gag8tor