Malted milk flavor juice

Any of you know where one might find a decent malted milk flavor ejuice? My search has only turned up several malted milk ball flavors and I'm not interested in chocolate. I want milk and malt. I'm very keen on sweet milky flavors by the way, so I would take any suggestions in that realm as well... but I really want to find something related to the title.

I tried one from my local B&M, and it tasted like sugar-coated (dirty) sweat-socks, filled with sugar and a dash of cream... YUK!

Contact Compenstine (Fadoravapor.com)... he's a member here, and if it can be done, he's the man to do it!

Yes I can help you out. Use my "Create Your Own" section and you can do both Malted Milk and Milk or a mix of both. If you want it sweet just add sweetener. I would suggest the 5ml to start with to make sure I have the mix just right for you.

I see that your site suggests a 25 to 30% ratio for flavor. I know this will not be the best question because it relates to preference, but could you advise me on the "intensities" of malted milk, dairy/milk, and vanilla flavors? "Figure it out" is an appropriate answer and I would not take offense to that or a similar answer. I'm pretty sure those three flavors should be there though.

If you are not sure on what % you want, I will do my best to match any description you offer in the comments when you order. Basically add the flavor you want most pronounced first then the next flavor second and the next third. Say you want Malted milk with a touch of milk and only want a hint of vanilla added. Choose malted milk first and then Milk and Vanilla. In comments just say "I would like the malted milk and the milk to be the strongest flavors and just a hint of vanilla." I will take that and work my magic on it.

Does that help? :)

That does help. I will place my order shortly. I will provide what I hope to be a decent description and let the magic happen. Thank you for being such an accommodating and kind fellow, Compenstine. I mean that in all sincerity. If I could shake your hand, I would.