What Kind Of Vaper Are You?

nana

I've seen mentions in several posts about people being light vapers, heavy vapers, and I've even seen mention of chain vapers. So, I'm wondering what everyone considers themselves to be. I have no idea what I'd be. I was a 1 to 1 1/2 pack a day smoker, but I feel like maybe I vape more. It's hard to tell. When I smoked, I'd light up a cigarette and smoke it until it was gone. Then it might be a half hour to an hour or a bit longer before I lit up again. Now I vape a couple of drops and might put it down or might vape a couple more drops. When I've gotten a new unit, I know I vape a lot with it - putting it through it's paces. I have also noticed that when I get busy, I can go for a couple of hours without vaping. But if I'm sitting at my computer or watching t.v., I'm almost a chain vaper.

I'd sure be interested in how others vaper, if anyone feels like sharing their experiences.

Hm, I'm pretty much the same, I smoked from 12 cigarettes to a pack a day. But when I picked up vaping, I actually vaped less! When I first started I was making such a mess and going through juices like crazy. But now, I hardly get "juiced" and I seem to vape every couple of hours, or even don't vape for the whole day.

May be to soon to tell, but anticipate being a pretty heavy vaper. Definatley a heavy vaper when at my computer. Once I start playing with carts, I'll most likely be a heavy vaper on my way to work and back (45 minute drive). At work today I was surprised that I didn't vape as much. However, to borrow a term from Jeff B, I "stealth vaped" in my office today. Nothing heavy or conspicuous, just an occasional hit. Maybe spreading out the nic like that kept me satisfied. Time will tell. :) Really odd thing about not smoking at work today is that I didn't drink nearly as much coffee as I normally do. Can't explain that one.

I used to go through 20 or 30 analogs a day. Now I'd consider myself a heavy vaper. My biggest problem is that I vape much later into the evening than I ever smoked, probably because I don't have to go outside. I should probably try to change that.

I used to go through 20 or 30 analogs a day. Now I'd consider myself a heavy vaper. My biggest problem is that I vape much later into the evening than I ever smoked, probably because I don't have to go outside. I should probably try to change that.

Hi,

Seems like so many are VERY, VERY lucky people as ex-smokers! I was at 3 packs every day - sometimes a little more. Unfortunately, I'm disabled, housebound, and have nothing much to do EXCEPT work at the computer and .... smoke. I can't even remember when I smoked just 1 pack a day - probably when I was 12, and had to keep my parents from catching me and beating me half to death. :innocent: They both smoked like chimneys. (If my memory is correct, filtered cigarettes hadn't even been invented yet - my parents smoked Chesterfields and Pall Mall - NO filters.)

I'd guess (that's about all I can do) that I'm a very heavy vaper. If I could possibly calculate it, I've used over 20ml of liquid in 31 days - but don't know how to convert that to an approximate number of (barf) tobacco cigarettes.

Today, I received enough parts to have NINE (9) DSE 810s going at one time! AND, I also received a Joye 510 with some spare parts.

Something tells me I might be in this for the "Long Run" .... (thank you, Eagles).

Steve

(site link removed by admin)

I was a chain smoker, 3-4 plus packs a day. I dont know WHAT to call my vaping, mass vaping, gatling gun vaping, warp 3 Mr. Sulu vaping, I dont know. I have it in my head that I did something that was healthy for me, and to boot tastes DELICIOUS, so Im a gonna go full goose bonzo doing it. :dribble:

May be to soon to tell, but anticipate being a pretty heavy vaper. Definatley a heavy vaper when at my computer. Once I start playing with carts, I'll most likely be a heavy vaper on my way to work and back (45 minute drive). At work today I was surprised that I didn't vape as much. However, to borrow a term from Jeff B, I "stealth vaped" in my office today. Nothing heavy or conspicuous, just an occasional hit. Maybe spreading out the nic like that kept me satisfied. Time will tell. :) Really odd thing about not smoking at work today is that I didn't drink nearly as much coffee as I normally do. Can't explain that one.

Starbucks and Dulcis, dynamite combo.

I vape a lot but I am down to 9-11 mg liquid and have not even thought about an analog in two or three months.I really like trying all the flavors and the tinkering with the hardware is kinda fun as well.I am not sure someone who doesn't like to tinker could make a go of it though,as these things do require some effort.

I'm a chain vaporer on the weekends and while driving. I'm an occassional vaporer at work. I definately concur with those that love vaping and drinking coffee.

So how do you chain vape while driving? I tried using a cart, but didn't last me very long. I'll try some other cart methods some day, but today the cart didn't cut the mustard.

Nana, I smoked 10-15 cigs a day and now I vape constantly !!!! I love the taste..... Soooooo many flavors, so little time ! I very often spend the whole day in my work truck, I have my mod plugged in and vape the day away. When I get home I vape the evening away.... I know, I know... "Get a life" ! Oh, well.

Edited by vapemudgeon

I consider myself a "Heavy Vaper" not quite a chain vaper. I did chain smoke when driving, on the phone or in the office. Not so much with the Vaping. I do vape a lot, but I have found that by cutting down on the nicotine as I have in the past few months I can be put in situations where I can't vape and it's no big deal now. I can go for hours in a clients office, now, and not vape, I couldn't do that when I smoked, I had to step out to smoke, luckily most of my clients smoke and it was no problem to move the discussion to the warehouse or outside.

I've been chain smoking ultra light analogs for years. As soon as I received Arno's collection of 18 mg samples I've been chain vaping ever since. I haven't felt completely satisfied so I'm constantly cheating by smoking ultra lights but I'm already down to half a pack a day instead of 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day. Next I'm going to order Christopher's collection of juices at 24 mg. Hopefully that will be enough to completely satisfy me so I can quit smoking. I don't think it is just the nic that I'm missing. When I vape I can't feel it being inhaled. It seems like flavored air. I need a thinker juice or something. Why would an ultra light smoker need 24mg and does anyone have any advice to get a thicker vape? Anyway, so far I'm a chain vaper.

I was never a heavy smoker, probably 5-10 sticks a day. I vape even less which is weird. I thought I'd be vaping more at my computer but I'm usually busy working and need both hands on the keyboard and mouse at all times to keep my productivity level up and creative juices flowing. If I take a break even to take a drag out of my ecig it distracts me and it takes me awhile to get back to what I was doing. I don't know, just me I guess.

Since I got my 510 about a month ago, I rarely put it down, hehe.

I try to make myself put it away for a little while but a 1/2 hour or so passes and I am dropping a couple more drops in it. I was a heavy smoker. I am expecting the novelty to waer off and hopefuly vape alot less. I am currently burning through 2 bottles of fluid a week, maybe even more it is hard to tell because I like to try so many flavors.

I have not had an analog since recieving my 510. At $8.75 a pack I refuse to give big tobaco and the CT government any more money from my addictions.

Edited by VapinCT

Since I got my 510 about a month ago, I rarely put it down, hehe.

I try to make myself put it away for a little while but a 1/2 hour or so passes and I am dropping a couple more drops in it. I was a heavy smoker. I am expecting the novelty to waer off and hopefuly vape alot less. I am currently burning through 2 bottles of fluid a week, maybe even more it is hard to tell because I like to try so many flavors.

I have not had an analog since recieving my 510. At $8.75 a pack I refuse to give big tobaco and the CT government any more money from my addictions.

Just tried that Auto Drip trick with the spring and the wad and it works great.

Think I'll drip at home but use the Auto when driving. With 11 drips per cart, that would last me from job site to site.

Lots of useful info here. Wish I would have found this place sooner.

Thanks all

Just tried that Auto Drip trick with the spring and the wad and it works great.

Think I'll drip at home but use the Auto when driving. With 11 drips per cart, that would last me from job site to site.

Lots of useful info here. Wish I would have found this place sooner.

Thanks all

I'm having good luck with the auto drip mod also. The only problem is I keep flooding the atty.