What Kind Of Vaper Are You?

nana

I'm having good luck with the auto drip mod also. The only problem is I keep flooding the atty.

Maybe try a little bit more wadding?? I've gotten some juice through the mouth piece, but if I slow down my draw it seems to be better

Since I got my 510 about a month ago, I rarely put it down, hehe.

I try to make myself put it away for a little while but a 1/2 hour or so passes and I am dropping a couple more drops in it. I was a heavy smoker. I am expecting the novelty to waer off and hopefuly vape alot less. I am currently burning through 2 bottles of fluid a week, maybe even more it is hard to tell because I like to try so many flavors.

I have not had an analog since recieving my 510. At $8.75 a pack I refuse to give big tobaco and the CT government any more money from my addictions.

Hey Connecticut, don't sweat it, you can trim the nicotine level at first and when you are down to a low or no nicotine level then you can work an the mechanics of vaping. Break the nicotine addiction first and then work on the physical vaping part of smoking/vaping.

Lol TheSmokingMan, they are kind of on topic, trying to figure out how to go from heavy vaper to chain vaper!

I'm not sure what I would consider myself. When I just vape and don't smoke, which I'll get back to when my VG gets here, I go through about 3ml of 36mg a day. Not sure where that would put me, but probably not at a light vapor lol.

Lol TheSmokingMan, they are kind of on topic, trying to figure out how to go from heavy vaper to chain vaper!

I'm not sure what I would consider myself. When I just vape and don't smoke, which I'll get back to when my VG gets here, I go through about 3ml of 36mg a day. Not sure where that would put me, but probably not at a light vapor lol.

Ok, I'll let it ride, seeing I can't do anything about it!

How big are those two bottles?

16 ML. I think I might be over estimating. Maybe a bottle and 1/2.

Last Wednessday I recieved a bottle of Coffee and Banana, those are half empty. I have 3 bottles of Midnight and I burned through one of them over the last few days as well. My brother, who I also got into vaping, may have helped me a little with the Midnight when he was over my house. He kept taking drops from me. I eventually just gave him one of my bottles.

Edited by VapinCT

i thought i was a constant vaper but i only go thru about 25 mls maybe 30 a month but i vape all the time its just only one or two draws then i am good for like 30 mins and 901s seem to use less liquid than others

Edited by Gazoo

Hm. I'm a major nicotine addict. I smoked 25+ Pall Mall non filters a day, which wasn't enough but all my poor old lungs could manage. But I don't think I'm a heavy vaper - I use about 2.5 ml a day of 48mg juice. Probably the nic concentration has a lot to do with the volume of juice I'm using; 36mg just would not cut it and I vaped constantly at that level.

And since you folks mentioned it, I'm vaping and enjoying coffee as we speak. :) For what it's worth though, I don't drink as much coffee as I used to either. I wish that would translate to "eat." :D

I'm a chain vaper for sure. I always have the VP2 in my hand. Probably I vape up 10ml a week. That's way more than I use to smoke!

I'm about average I guess. A 3ml bottle of 24 mg lasts 5-7 days depending on the flavor. When I start to chain vape, I switch to a flavor that tastes crappy- that seems to keep me in check. I did notice I don't eat as much and lost 10 lbs since I started vaping.

Wow I must go through way to much liquid.

Ya me too 2-4 ml a day.I am lucky if a 16ml bottle lasts a week..I attest more usage to staying in the house..To easy to pick it up and keep on going.I think my 510 is wearing out atties in 2-3 weeks.They work just not like a new one.

I'm about average I guess. A 3ml bottle of 24 mg lasts 5-7 days depending on the flavor. When I start to chain vape, I switch to a flavor that tastes crappy- that seems to keep me in check. I did notice I don't eat as much and lost 10 lbs since I started vaping.

Awsome comment! Now I know how to get my wife to quit analogs and start vaping! She would kill to lose some weight! :P