Harsh hits

macmuffin

I have been vaping for about 3 months. I started with a simple little pen rig. As of today i bought a Sub Tank Nano, and a Itaste MVP 3.0. The problem i am having is every hit is really harsh, it produces a tingling burning sensation that last for about 30 seconds, but even drinking water does not fully get rid of it. I vape 6MG 100% VG juice. Before i switched to the new rig, i tried a few different flavors, all of them 6MG 100% VG. Some flavors where harsher than others, i had a blue berry flavor that seemed perfect, but after awhile it got old so i tried a different flavor from the same company, and it produced some of the sensations described above, but not near as bad as with this new rig. On a side note i tried lowing the voltage/wattage and that did not help. Even if i take a real small hit, it still causes a harsh  hit.

So could is just be the nicotine level is too high, or some how the different flavor makes it hit harsher?

Thanks

You don't say what flavor you're using now that's creating the harsh throat hit. Some more information would be helpful for us to help you.  :)

What' wattage/voltage are you vaping at?

What is the highest wattage/voltage you used  on this juice so far?

When you were a smoker, how much did you smoke per day? What brand?

What ohm coil are you using in your Sub-tank Nano?

When you say tingling/burning could you also maybe call it a sting? The reason I ask is because most of the time that's your nic level. It happens to me all time but I also vape 36mg liquid...lol

I honestly don't think your 6mg would do that. Give Tam her answers and I bet you she can find your problem real quick. She's a smart little cookie... ;) If she can't someone else will. Your in good hands on this forum... :)

I don't mean to insult your intelligence but did you prime the coil before vaping on it? If so my guess is that it isn't wicking the max VG very well.I would try a lower VG juice like a 30pg/70vg and see if that helps.I have a Subtank Nano and a Mini,the nano seems to wick anything I put in it as the Mini doesn't so much.I don't know why but that's just my experience with it so far.