Natulis Mini help

No o-ring that I'm aware of, but I can tell you that my Nautilus (full-size) leaks like crazy when left sitting in the rack for more than a few hours, especially if not tip-top full...   I've had to clean up juice leakage more than once from under it :(

• 2 weeks later...

I have never had a leak on my Nautilus mini since I started to use it - it is a great tank - the only problem I have is taking the base off to fill it - sometimes it is really tight even although I only finger tighten when putting it together again.

I have never had a leak on my Nautilus mini since I started to use it - it is a great tank - the only problem I have is taking the base off to fill it - sometimes it is really tight even although I only finger tighten when putting it together again.

Yeah mines a real pain to get loose sometimes too

Hi Cany - I think the problem is the same threading direction as when you fit the tank onto the mod and you then tighten it even more.

Ahhh over tightening without realizing it :wallbash: :wallbash:

Yes I guess so - it is still the best tank but the coils can be inconsistant some lasting two weeks others only about 8 days. The K1 which is my other tank has the same kind of BVC coil but a smaller edition - I have the same problem with that as well - both tanks are worth the problem though - great taste at low power.