Just tried a new Juice, Ebola by Fogger Eliquid.

So I was kinda bored the other day and was ordering new juices to try online...  Some one in some discussion had mentioned Fogger Eliquid so I checked them out and ended up buying both "Black Plague" and "Ebola".  they came in last week and I rinsed out my Melo and tried them out...

Black Plague was great from the start, blackberries and cream.  The Ebolo however was advertised as a Cool Cucumber and custard flavor.  wasn't really a fan of it.  at first...

Well I have heard from many people here that juices can taste different depending on what they are in when my new SubTank Mini came in yesterday I filled it with the Ebola...  MAN!  What a difference that made!  in my Melo I couldn't really taste the creamy custard, just got an odd cucumberish chemically taste...  but in the SubTank Mini with the RBA deck in it the flavor really woke up.  I am now on my third tank if it today, I cant put it down its that darn good.  Wonderfully creamy custard flavor with an aftertaste of cool cucumber...  Horrible description, but man Im glad I gave this juice another try in a different tank.

Now that said I work in a DOD facility, and when I walked out to the smoking deck the other day and pulled out my green and black bottle that had a biohazard emblem and the name Ebola on it....  Needless to say it got a few peoples attention...  after a few awkward questions and one totally freaked out peon, A few people started asking questions about the liquid and what these wierd devices I use them in.  And then got called into the site Commanders office to explain why I had a bottle of Ebola on site.  Oh well.  I put the rest in a unlabled bottle and plan on finishing it off tomorrow and then ordering more.

I highly reccomend trying this juice.  Possibly in a couple different tanks or RDA's, but give it a shot.   Its worth it.