light flashing and e-cig not working

Rayt420

Hello I was wondering about why all of a sudden my e-cig is not working. I thought maybe it was the battery so I put in my spare one but nothing happens except the light flashes. when I unscrew it and try just the battery alone it works just fine and the light goes on like it is suppose to do. it is just when I attach the other peace were you put the liquid in that it starts to not work. any ideas?

Hi, Ray, and welcome to Vapor Talk.

It would help to know what brand/size/style battery you have, as well as the tank/clearomizer, but based loosely on the description, you have a short in your coil, or your coil's resistance is too low for the battery to handle.

Give us some more info, and in the meantime, clean off the top of your battery with a tissue and charge your battery fully.  Also, change the coil in your tank/clearomizer (and clean the bottom of the tank well too)... these things always help :)

Worst thing is that your battery has gone bad... cheap knock-offs do that sometimes within a few months of use, and even better, name-brands will die-off without warning... no battery lasts forever...

Edited by Earthling789

If you don't know the names of the equipment you're using, can you post a picture of your hardware? We should be able to identify things from there. 

Sorry, but we can't give you more help until we know what we're dealing with.  :)

not sure if the image came thru. I really do not know how to work this program. but they are buck naked Express, and one of them is zig zag. they are the cheaper ones that only cost like $30 each or something. 

These, if I have your description right, are both CE4 type. The "Top" part you refer to is the atomizer or Tank and are disposable. I would suggest you get new ones as these have more than likely died. They are available from almost every online vendor and can be bought at most B&Ms for around $2-4 each.

ce4-clearo-clear-2.jpg

CE4 Clearomizers

• 2 weeks later...