Cig a Likes Urgent question.

logan108

I'd go with an eGo 400 mAh and a small tank like a KPT2 or 3 mini instead of any cig-a-like. The 400 mAh battery is very small and light. For that matter, my Eleaf iStick 20w is also very small and extremely light (compared to my IPV mini or IPV mini2).

I've tried several (over a year ago), and found NJoy to be the best of the worst, so to speak... although their batteries suck.... well, all of them do, actually.

Have you looked at maybe purchasing a cartomizer kit with the tiny 320mAh batteries, or maybe a small Kanger mini or T2 size tank? They'd be closer to the cig-a-like size, but you'd have control of the juice, rechargeable batteries, and far more durable...

I was thinking if he is just wanting a quick use once in a while thing, then the Njoys are not bad for what they are. I do have some old school refillable cigalikes as well that would be better than the Blu's or the Vuse.

What Tam and Earthling is suggesting would also make good back ups and I can't disagree with those recommendations either.

I was thinking if he is just wanting a quick use once in a while thing, then the Njoys are not bad for what they are. I do have some old school refillable cigalikes as well that would be better than the Blu's or the Vuse.

What Tam and Earthling is suggesting would also make good back ups and I can't disagree with those recommendations either.

Well the main thing I was looking at was when I was using analogs I always liked laying down and having a smoke before I went to sleep (Dangerous I know) and when I had my cig a like I could do the same thing. But since I upgraded in December I haven't been able to do that really with any of my tanks and batteries. Like I just like the feel of something small without a drip tip at times like this if that makes sense

Then I would suggest the Njoy. The Njoys are disposable and have a decent flavor. When they are used up you have to keep buying more. However if you decided you don't need it anymore, then just stop buying them.

or

This, More cost effective you can use what ever juice you want and the are rechargeable. The attys last about 3-4 weeks if you are vaping it all the time. I have some atty's that I have lasted much longer. This is a 510 connection and you can get what is called an Iclear 10 atty that is the same size as these batteries. These batteries last about 2 months and then they start going bad. Mind you I have some that still work and have had them for years because I don't use them a lot just once an great while.

510Kitbk.jpg

I think you will find it is a passing thing and I don't think you would want to invest a lot into it.

Then I would suggest the Njoy. The Njoys are disposable and have a decent flavor. When they are used up you have to keep buying more. However if you decided you don't need it anymore, then just stop buying them.

or

This, More cost effective you can use what ever juice you want and the are rechargeable. The attys last about 3-4 weeks if you are vaping it all the time. I have some atty's that I have lasted much longer. This is a 510 connection and you can get what is called an Iclear 10 atty that is the same size as these batteries. These batteries last about 2 months and then they start going bad. Mind you I have some that still work and have had them for years because I don't use them a lot just once an great while.

510Kitbk.jpg

I think you will find it is a passing thing and I don't think you would want to invest a lot into it.

Thank you! See that's the type of thing I was really looking for and the reason I was thinking blu or something to that extent was because I knew they wouldn't cost very much thanks a lot my friend