Tesla Advanced Personal Vaporizer Variable Voltage MOD

Just ordered this off of Ebay. It seems to be a lot more advanced than my BlowTwist vape. Does anyone have any experience with this "light saber" looking device? I'm just excited for it to come, and it wont be here until Thursday. So if anyone has any experience with it, any information would be great!

Tesla started out with their own lines of mechanical mods (m-series), then moved into regulated devices.... now they are in the cloning game, and make some high-quality clones of popular mechs... as well as their own brand of mechs and and regulated devices. I have their Copper Dragon, which is gorgeous and well made. I just refuse to use it because it looks far better on the display shelf than in my hand :)

Here' tdescription, not sure what it all means, but sounds good to me haha

This Tesla APV was designed in the US to bring everything that's good about e-cigarettes in a single, affordable device. The Tesla not only sports aggressive good looks, it's durable and packed with features. The body is fully vented and is made from a high-tech aluminum alloy for a lightweight, yet very robust design.
The end cap also features unique full side venting. The battery connection features true eGo threads and a deep well for compatibility with more cartomizers.
Tesla's innovations aren't limited to the body design. It features a beautiful OLED screen that displays menu items in plain English The Tesla can run in either variable voltage or variable wattage modes and boasts a beefy 3 Amp circuit for high performance on a single IMR18650 battery. (flat top)
Features:
PWM chip tuned to RMS settings.
Adjustable voltage or power
Atomizer check function
Battery Voltage check function
Reverse battery installation protection
Fully Vented body and bottom cap
Thick Aluminum alloy light weight build
OLED screen
Ego Well connection
Slotted 510 connection with floating center pin
Available in Black and Stainless Steel.
This Tesla APV was designed in the US to bring everything that's good about e-cigarettes in a single, affordable device. The Tesla not only sports aggressive good looks, it's durable and packed with features. The body is fully vented and is made from a high-tech aluminum alloy for a lightweight, yet very robust design.