Cloupor T8

Hey guys!

I just got a Cloupor T8 (with a Tugboat RDA). I just started getting into rebuildables. If I build my coils, can I tell what my ohms are using the digital display?

The display shows my wattage (7-150), resistance -i think- (R0.0 when not doing anything)l, and I believe voltage (it looks like u0.0 but it's probably v0.0).

I'm sure there's some kind of math I can do with this and someone said there may be an app that does the math for you. But I'm not that great at math. I don't want to reck the RDA or the mod but I still want to play around with coil builds.

Any suggestions?

The first thing I would do is to buy (and learn how to properly use) a dedicated ohm meter. The displays on an APV are not accurate and you should not rely on them to give you a true reading.

Safety first!

The second thing I would do is to research and get familiar with Ohm's Law.

Don't just rely on a calculator to keep you safe. :)

A really good online calculator is Steam Engine, and they have an Android and Apple app available too.

Tam is right, you should never rely on the APV to tell you resistance... a dedicated Ohm Meter is the best option. Learn Ohm's Law, and use the calculator to determine how to build your coils, then test them on the meter BEFORE you attempt to fire them on your device!

That Coupor T8 is a nice APV, but I remember reading that their built-in meters are only 90-95% accurate, which could be devastating if you build too low (or have a dead-short).