Samsung INR18650-25R

jasonculp

Well if you are like most of us here, (there are a few exceptions), you will, if you have not already developed shinyitus... Every time something new and shiny comes out we all develop the overwhelming desire to buy it...needed or not.  It can be a good thing at times, because if you have not got Tam's famous speech about backups, and backups to backups, and backups to backups of backups, and on and on...you will.  It is probably the best advice around here.  Everything else is subjective, what tank, what mod, big clouds, no clouds, PG or VG, flavors and so on.  Backups are universal...they will save your butt!

Haha it is good to have backups for your backups :)

Amen!!

I'll preach for Tam (until she can take over, lol)...  You can never have too many backups... either for you, or to help out someone in need...

I've left the house with four, working devices before, and 12-hours later, pulled into the driveway with one malfunctioning device, two dead ones, and one that was on life-support :)  I've also ran into a fellow motorcycle rider at a gas station who had his Spinner crap-out on him at that moment.  He was about to buy a pack of smokes, so I gave him one of my back-up eGo-T batteries (and a quick lesson on backups ;) ).

Most days, I leave the house with backups that never get touched, but there are those rare occasions where you'll go through the lot of them :)

That's really cool you helped that vaper out in need. I usually only have space to carry my box mod with me but I'm thinking of looking into a smaller setup for a backup...although my box has never went out on me it's better to be on the safe side.

That's really cool you helped that vaper out in need. I usually only have space to carry my box mod with me but I'm thinking of looking into a smaller setup for a backup...although my box has never went out on me it's better to be on the safe side.

I always carry an extra 18650 (or two) for my box-mod.  If I'm going to be out for a few days, I carry a LOT more stuff, lol. 

Look into the Efest 3-battery, zipper cases.  I picked up 5 of them a while back for a buck each, and they hold a Cloupor mini and an Aero-Tank, or 3 batteries, or three 10-15ml bottles (plus a small screwdriver and spare coil or two), or two 30ml bottles, or combos of the above... you get the picture.  They have a spring-clip so they attach to my backpack or belt-loop, and they are just so dang handy!

My daily carry for work is a spare battery, two 10ml bottles, screwdriver, and spare coil in one of those cases... Another case holds my backup Cloupor mini (with battery installed), clean AeroTank, and spare coil.  I could last for 3 days (or more) with that set-up.

0000195_efest-battery-case_300.jpeg