Boss Reserve e juice burns

swansoup

The make up of the flavoring can vary greatly even with the same maker. One of my favorite coffee juices doesnt burn essily but it goes thru a coil in less than half the time as other juices. Sounds like the boss isn't so boss.

Thanks for the replies

Yes my coil was primed. I tried a few new coils in the nautulis with no luck. The boss reserve just burns after a few vapes. I have 2 bottles of the stuff and they both burn up in my nautulis.

I built a single coil 1.5 Ohm for my RDA and used organic cotton. Saturated the cotton and got a good few vapes. The juice seems to work a little better with a buildable coil

I tried my Atlantis and Boss reserve burns in that tank also

Cuttwoods Unicorn Milk and sugar bear work fine in the nautulis. My wife even uses max VG in the nautulis with no issues

Maybe the added flavors in the juice cause this reaction.

I used boss reserve alot, one of favorites. Ive used it in my atlantis, kanger subtank mini both of those at 25 watts and my joytech delta subohm tank at 35-40 watts and my rba anywhere from 25-40. Ive never had a dry hit.off boss reserve. I think itd actually an 80/20 vg/pg mix. Honeslty might just not be a good juice for the tank. Try to.not.chain vape it as much, or open.up your airflow more if it isnt opened all the way. With my kanger subtank, chain vaping.it at a smaller air flow setting burnt it because it wasnt cooling the coil well enough.

Alright that could be the issues

I opened the air flow to the largest setting on the nautulis and no luck

That juice must not go well with that tank. I will have to try it again in the Atlantis.

Thanks again for the suggestions I appreciate it!!!!!

The highest resistance coils for the Nautilus only go up to 1.8 ohms. If you try it with a different tank, say a Kanger Pro Tank 2, and it still burns, I'd try a higher resistance coil to see if that doesn't help.

I got some of the newer version BVC coils (the ones with the bigger holes) for the nautulis.

These coils seem to vape a lot better with Boss Reserve. I have been vaping that juice for a day now with no issues.

I am thinking the older BVC coils with the small holes were not allowing the juice to wick properly

I am glad I got the newer coils they are a lot better