Ultimate test

Glocknug

My dad has been sick for a while, and he has an in home nurse. Today the nurse showed up and found my mom dead. A few hours later my sick fathers blood pressure started dropping and he is now in the hospital.

Why do i want a cancer stick so bad? Its been a month since i had one... And yes, im drunk, as i live 800 miles from them and i am trying to figure out how to pay for the trip north...

I'm very sorry for your loss and the pressure you are under trying to get to your father.

Wanting a cig for comfort and stress relief is normal IMO.

My mother passed in july of last year then my sis-in-law a week or so later and my father in September.

I had a smoke or two after each one,mainly just commiserating with my family most of whom are still

smokers. Until then I hadn't had an analog in years and I haven't had any since then.

I don't think 1 or 2 under extreme stress wil be a big deal as long as you don't let them take over again.

Best wishes for you and I hope you can make the trip to see your dad.

Its almost 4am, if i could find a smoke id smoke it.... But im puffin the hell out of the evod. My mom is dead and my dads in the hospital. She was his caretaker, even though she wasnt really capable. Im not sure what my dads gonna do now.

Ehh.

I'm so sorry for your situation. Losing your mom and worried about your dad. I think if I was one month in and having such problems it would have been right on the edge of smoking or not smoking. One month in is still in the feeling like the baby bird being kicked out of the nest stage and to add tragedy to the mix just might be the breaking point. No one wants to hear that time helps, but it does and if you smoke now, I'm sure one month is enough experience to remember how to get back on track when you're in a better place. I wish all the best to you and your dad in this difficult time.

last December I was stressed to the point I dropped the vape and started smoking 2 packs a day. once the stress eased a bit I went back to vaping. its understandable, I wish you luck man and im sorry to hear about your family.

Glock, sorry to hear about your situation. Stay as positive as you can. Try upping your nic level in your juice selection for a bit. If you do grab a smoke remember why you are vaping in the first place and get right back to it as soon as you can.

I too have felt stressed at times and wanted a cigarette, but as bad as it gets you can be worse off. I feel your pain, lost my mom 6 years ago to lung cancer. It took me 5 years to realize 1.5 packs a day would lead me right to that point.

6 months ago I decided I have had enough and made the switch.

Keep you chin up and you'll get what you need when you need it.