should I be concerned?

Step aside & gimme some room here...

eCM,, I'm Dr. GoodJoose....

Roll up yer sleeve eCM,, this wont hurt much...

I'm notta Dr but I played one with the ex-wife once or twice... hagagagaaaaaaaa

IMG_20150218_165122.jpg

Edited by HOOKER

TAM.......

I have just discovered that "your icon" is forum stock

now, I've only known you a short while..... but I just don't see anything stock about you

so.................

I took some liberty and found you a new icon - I hope you like it - had to settle for flowers - there is that 18+ rule

http://www.poshlittletutus.com/m/thumbs/images/large/bloomingballerinabluetutudress.jpg

TAM.......

I have just discovered that "your icon" is forum stock

now, I've only known you a short while..... but I just don't see anything stock about you

so.................

I took some liberty and found you a new icon - I hope you like it - had to settle for flowers - there is that 18+ rule

http://www.poshlittletutus.com/m/thumbs/images/large/bloomingballerinabluetutudress.jpg

My current avatar is the result of an on-forum discussion and joke... as was the Darla (Little Rascals) icon and the picture of the hotdog before it. :)

wait.... you picked that image?

I spotted something yesterday with the way Google is getting reference images from this website

if you picked that image... I might need to help you guys make a small change to preserve your ""Branding""

I know I'm confusing this .... just need to know one thing

did you pick that image from your profile section?

[nothing is broken - just a silly thing computers do while they are trying to help you (us customers)]

Edited by eCloudMaker

Yes, I picked this image. I got it from a Google image search for "purple minion". I then saved it onto my hard drive, uploaded to a photo sharing site, then uploaded it as my avatar. It was never on my profile section.

I have one question for you: what are you drinking??? :lol: