Richmond, VA ecigs label'd as drug paraphernalia...

HOOKER

I thought it was strange,,

How they said it happened at one place but ALL the pics they referred to came from other parts of the country..

Seattle & Chicago??

Whats up with that???

NC is a ProTobacco state & I'm sure vaping in unpopular cuz it doesnt create an ash or uses a flame ta lite it...

I agree with you 100%. The reason there is not any photos from around here, is because the local vape shops want let the media inside there stores except one that I know of.

And yes, this state is very pro tobacco. Smoking, chewing and dipping tobacco is grown every year here. I see very large farms of it just minutes away from my house.

And I will change my mind and say something about the locals here. Just last Friday night I was at a auction and there is a couple that stealth vapes inside. Well, she does but he doesn't. But he still blows it to the ground and is not in any way blowing clouds. (His equipment can't blow clouds)

Anyhow, some guy goes up to the owner after the auction and complains about the woman that was vaping a cig-a-like. He was saying that with her doing that, that it made "his" voice horse causing him to lose bids. After that they started talking about how all "them people" were doing was nothing but breathing in anti-freeze...

At that point I just had to shake my head, pay for what I bought and walk out...

I'm too new to this auction to rock the boat...just yet...lol ;D

I truly do feel that it will be up to us vapors to educate the general public...I'm not to sure if there will ever be anyone stand up for us in the media...

And that my friend, is very sad...

Anyhow, vape on bud and have a great day!!! :D

I've got dozens of issues with reports like these... the report is slanted hard to the left, and we're talking about the education system... where they expel kindergartners for bringing one of their green-army-men to school with them. Our downward spiral is caused by all these feel-good, do-as-I-say, politically-correct nannies... and it's hard to get a grip on the porcelain when you're floating in a circle!!

I've got dozens of issues with reports like these... the report is slanted hard to the left, and we're talking about the education system... where they expel kindergartners for bringing one of their green-army-men to school with them. Our downward spiral is caused by all these feel-good, do-as-I-say, politically-correct nannies... and it's hard to get a grip on the porcelain when you're floating in a circle!!

I like the way you worded that Earthing. I think it should be on a poster...