kpt2 burnt taste

I've had my kpt2 for 3 months no problems. Now I replaced coil few times this last time I changed it its been tasting burnt I bought 2.2 coil primed it now its still tasting burnt. Any ideas y. I have it set at 3.3 can barely hit it w/o burnt taste

Welcome to VT!

Have you cleaned the tank, rinsed well, and / or soaked it in Vodka?

Usually, once you burn a juice, the flavor of "burnt" gets embedded in the juice, and then the tank, so even a fresh coil will still give you that burnt flavor.

For a 2.2 Ohm coil, you should be able to take the Voltage up to 4.2V (to hit 8W). Disassemble and clean that tank thoroughly, rinse it with very warm/hot water, and then soak it for a few hours in Vodka, then let it thoroughly air-dry. Pop in fresh juice and a fresh coil, and it should be like-new again. Also, sometimes soaking those barely-used coils in Vodka for a few hours will remove the burnt flavor, and allow you to use them again.

I have changed my coil after cleansing unit I dry hit it several times even wet the wick with juice prior to putting it in now same issue burnt taste I don't understand what I've been doing wrong for the last week