Every Get Tired Of Vaping?

Probably a dumb question to ask here, but do you guys ever get burned out on vaping? By the end of the day, I sort of get tired of it. Then around bed time I'm ready to enjoy some relaxing vape time. Any suggestions? Changing flavors perhaps?

The only time I ever get tired of vaping is when my units are not working like they should be, other than I love to vape. Always. :) It's probably because you have your fix, then when the fix wears of you want to vape more. Sort of like when we got sick of smoking some days

Nope. No way. Not yet. It's only been a couple of months for me though. Nope. Can't see it ever happening. I don't think so. Wait, let me vape a second here. No. Still no. Actually I'm sitting here vaping more (if that's possible) comparing my new spade with the 510 atty on the VP2. I'm going back and forth and back and forth. Hmmm. What was the question? Oh yeah, the answer is still no. Not tired of it yet. :rolleyes:

I most definitely get burned out from vaping. Mainly because of the somewhat inconvenience in it. Like on long trips. dripping and driving gets a little tricky sometimes ;) Another thing is im spoiled now since i received my VP PT, nothing can compare to the vapor production; so on the go it gets a little frustrating with my JS expecting the same performance. As far as not wanting to vape, sometimes i just dont feel like i need too. I definitely get bored with my flavors though! Going to have to hunt some down :thumbsup:

Not yet. Ran out of juice and had to vape some nasty stuff I bought at the wagon wheel flea market. Got sick of that! Only had to do it 1 day (Thanks Arno)still better then going back to analogs though!

Doc, what is the name of your band,I live in the Tampa area I may come and see you some time. Do you ever play on the beaches?

Edited by seaspine

Can't say I've gotten tired of it, but it's all still very new for me. Like Christopher I get a bit frustrated when things are not working the way I want -- I really want that big throat hit every time. Doesn't work out like that in real life though. And like Sinikal I feel like the whole rigamarole can get to be a bit much occasionally. But I figure I'll eventually get the process down to a nice efficient habit and all will be well. When I went to the grocery store a few minutes ago I was actually thinking about buying a pack of analogs, just so I could get that major throat hit. But by the time I'd left the store I had forgotten all about it and my excellent VP2 gave me happiness on the drive home. :)

I do think changing up the flavors might be a good idea. I'm kind of limited at the moment but will increasingly get in better stock of a lot of stuff. Switched back to 555 this evening and remembered what I like about that stuff all over again. Mmmmm.

Thats a good question. I can get burnt out if I'm vaping like a chimney then my body says OK thats enough. For me vaping loses its pleasure if I dont stay hydrated. My mouth gets dry and the taste of the vapor isn't good. I like to try new flavors to keep it interesting but I always go back to my favorites.

I kinda switch up thru the day,I have my passthrough with a 302 which is what I use most of the time usually dripping with it and then I have a 510 or a 901 on an 801 battery and a different flavor for when the pass through is not practical like going for a spin.

Edited by mcquinn

Somedays I find that I feel pretty burnt.. Like Chris said, if my units are giving me issues, and if I'm busy and don't have a bit of time to take care of batteries, and fill carts. That was an issue for me about a month into vaping, but now I've become more accustomed to bringing my kit with me, and I've gotten better and faster at getting quick vapes in here and there in between busy times.

Sometimes if I'm all nic'd up and just been vaping for a while I'll get burnt, but as stated above, I too get happy to vape again once I need some more nicotine. Like Jeffb said, staying hydrated is very important to be able to taste your flavors. That seems to keep the good times going for me. I remember when I used to smoke, I was always thirsty, but never drank enough water, I would just light up again instead; and I always felt terrible. I don't really know why I did that., but since I started vaping and chugging water all day I feel tons better as I'm sure everyone else has.

Not yet! Going on 70 days without a analog and that keeps me happy! But if I over do it and get too 'buzzy', I'll quit for awhile. Nothing beats stealth vaping at work when you have to deal with a load of crap, makes it all better :thumbsup:

Not yet! Going on 70 days without a analog and that keeps me happy! But if I over do it and get too 'buzzy', I'll quit for awhile. Nothing beats stealth vaping at work when you have to deal with a load of crap, makes it all better :thumbsup:

Stealth vaping!! I do that too. BTW - I almost posted that same pic as my avatar...went with joker cat instead (for now). I guess I have to keep an eye out for who has what.

Honestly I'm tired of it right now and have been smoking as much as I'm vaping, but I think thats just because I seem to be having a reaction to the PG. My mouth has been sore for a week, and originally I thought I just got too much juice in my mouth and was suffering the consequences, but the more time that goes by the more I think maybe I'm allergic. I have some VG juice on the way and hopefully, I'll love vaping once again! For now, my tongue feels burnt and I can't really taste any flavors.

Honestly I'm tired of it right now and have been smoking as much as I'm vaping, but I think thats just because I seem to be having a reaction to the PG. My mouth has been sore for a week, and originally I thought I just got too much juice in my mouth and was suffering the consequences, but the more time that goes by the more I think maybe I'm allergic. I have some VG juice on the way and hopefully, I'll love vaping once again! For now, my tongue feels burnt and I can't really taste any flavors.

I don't think you are allergic to PG. Vaping will cause your mouth to dry out, it's important when you vape that you drink plenty of fluids to keep your mouth moist. It's also important that you keep your carts clean especially if you are direct dripping because your using the same cart over and over again. Take an alcohol swab to the mouth piece every night or change it out.

no clue as of yet im ordering mine on thursday but i do have days where i get sick of smoking, like i can feel my body wants a cigarette but i just dont want the taste or the effort to do so.

I don't think you are allergic to PG. Vaping will cause your mouth to dry out, it's important when you vape that you drink plenty of fluids to keep your mouth moist. It's also important that you keep your carts clean especially if you are direct dripping because your using the same cart over and over again. Take an alcohol swab to the mouth piece every night or change it out.

Lol since I'm drinking lots of water/tea/coffee and have some VG on the way, I kinda hope you are wrong! Of course, not really needing the 50ml of VG I ordered would be better than not being able to use the hundreds of Ml's I currently have. I do keep my carts clean and wash/replace my filler pretty often, but my mouth is pretty sore. The roof of my mouth is sore and itches like crazy, my tongue is sore and feels "burnt" and I get slight bumps on the back of my tongue.

Hopefully VG clears it up because if not, I can't drink more than I already am, and think at this point I'd rather go back to analogs than deal with this constantly.

Lol since I'm drinking lots of water/tea/coffee and have some VG on the way, I kinda hope you are wrong! Of course, not really needing the 50ml of VG I ordered would be better than not being able to use the hundreds of Ml's I currently have. I do keep my carts clean and wash/replace my filler pretty often, but my mouth is pretty sore. The roof of my mouth is sore and itches like crazy, my tongue is sore and feels "burnt" and I get slight bumps on the back of my tongue.

Hopefully VG clears it up because if not, I can't drink more than I already am, and think at this point I'd rather go back to analogs than deal with this constantly.

I seriously think you should see your doctor if you haven't already. Just to cover your bases.

Edited by BirdDog

Since I had started to vape I drink less fluids.

I always had a glass of water or juice with me. Now I have 1 cup of coffee in the morning and 1 at night. Once in a while I will have 2 but not much anymore.

I love vaping. If I could vape while sleeping, I would. LOLdribble.gif

The inconvenience does rear it's ugly head once in a while..... And when the da@# unit isn't working right..... But when you hit the right flavor at the right time...... Heaven !!

I vape all day.... for about 3 months..... Still love it !