Warm juice?

Ok, now i accidentally rested my tank on a heating table, not sure what the temperature was set at it was in a cool down. It was warm to the touch, when i noticed the mistake. Thank goodness nothing got ruined, however when i tried it the flavor was so much stronger. Would warmer juice produce stronger flavor? Should i run out and patent heated tanks.... I guess i cant now since I placed the concept in a public forum...lol

But being serious, does warmer juice produce more flavor?

Heat will degrade nicotine and sunlight is the worst. Heating liquid is not a new concept and is used to quick age it. This is what you did when you heated it. There is fine line when you start heating fluid and it can give it a burnt taste. Sounds like your ok and did nothing but a quick aging on the fluid in your tank.

If the heat wasn't high enough to degrade the Nicotine, it should be fine, but will be a bit darker, lol.

Hotter vapes do affect the absorption rates of nicotine... hotter = more/faster, but that has nothing to do with leaving your juice on a hot-plate, I know, :)