So what size would you pick?

vaping_jake

Ok So i decided to go with the Vamo V7 40w mod. I was told its like the V5 so its 22mm round.

Now i was leaning towards the KT SubTank but its 25 mm base and the V7 mod is 22 mm. Now i can use the ring that tapers down, but i think it will still look top heavy. The sub tank mini is 22mm wide, which to me would give a nice stream line look.

But the mini doesn't give the capacity of the sub tank a difference of 1.5ml. Now that means more unscrewing filling and screwing back on. Stuck on this one.

HMM is there a mod that 25mm wide ...lol

What do my fellow VT'sr prefer... stream line look or more juice capacity. Perhaps some pics of both would be cool to see.

the point is that i have mixed, feelings about it. I like either way and cant determine it. Im sure in 2 months i will have both; its the only way i see how i can justify a box mod purchase. Come to think of it; the money saved with analogs banner should have a subtraction for money spent on Vape.equipment.. .wallbash.gif

I agree with Fish... I'd let your daily vaping volume determine the size.... aesthetics matters little (to me), unless it is something I plan to use to make someone jealous, lol...

Seriously, I get what you are saying... on my eGo batteries, I rarely used a full-size KPT2... I stuck with smaller KPT3-minis because of the top-heavy look. I wanted a more stream-lined approach.

If it were me, I would get the mini. The volume is plenty, and at most, you'd be refilling once per day or three fills every 2 days? It's not a huge deal, like it would be if it only held 1.5ml, and you'd have to be refilling every few hours :)

The mini still offers the RTA deck as well... so the only thing you're losing with the mini is a tiny bit of volume...

I am leaning towards the mini but reading the specs now i realized the sub tank handles organic cotton coils, upgraded dual coils, dual coils sub ohm coils but listed for the mini is says organic cotton coils..... Im sure its in error the mini should handle the same coils as the sub unless it is due to space.

ok thanks all went with the mini.... started with the 0.5 ohms throw away coils, will use rda but need to set it up.

didnt get the vamo but ended up getting the ipv mini ,,,, it seems for my current needs the 22mm base fits more devices in a stream line look versus the 25 mm sub tank.

Edited by vaping_jake

ok thanks all went with the mini.... started with the 0.5 ohms throw away coils, will use rda but need to set it up.

didnt get the vamo but ended up getting the ipv mini ,,,, it seems for my current needs the 22mm base fits more devices in a stream line look versus the 25 mm sub tank.

It sounds like you have got a good setup. The ipv mini has been on my list, but I just can't justify it now. I am also liking the mini. I am not running it with the .5 ohm, I am running the 1.2 ohm one. I like it around 20 watts, but I am having to run it at 12 watts because I am getting too much unburnt juice. I am hoping thicker juice will help.

ya im enjoying the rounded edge, the total square box just didnt feel right to me..not just yet... i been flipping between 12 and 15 w seeing what i like better.

i will say i was debating the eleaf istick.30w. i liked how it fealt in the hand and how it looked, i figured the ipv will last longer over a unit with a fixed battery. but it has moved onto my wish it.

ya im enjoying the rounded edge, the total square box just didnt feel right to me..not just yet... i been flipping between 12 and 15 w seeing what i like better.

i will say i was debating the eleaf istick.30w. i liked how it fealt in the hand and how it looked, i figured the ipv will last longer over a unit with a fixed battery. but it has moved onto my wish it.

I agree with you on the rounded edge. I love the way my 30 watt iStick feels in my hand. I have my nautilus on it and it works great. I bought a Sigelei 30 watt mini and it is a box. I don't like the way it feels. The silicone cover helps. I have an Asmodus Colossal on preorder and I hope I like it better. It too has a rounded side. I am also worried, because they don't show a black one on thier webpage, and that is what I wanted. It also looks like it has been upgraded to 50 watts...

That's the same question I had; I want a Kanger Subtank, but am not sure which size to get. I'm a chain vaper, and I refill my Mini Aerotank 4 times a day. (The Aerotank V2 just doesn't vape as strong.) I'm not sure if the Mini Subtank holds more juice than the Mini Aero.

I am interested in an iStick, but am waiting to see what the cost of the new 50Watt iStick will be. I'm worried that if I buy the 30Watt, I'll regret when everyone starts raving on the 50Watt iStick Lol.