IPV-mini 2 (70W) coming soon

Well I was going to jump at the 30w version, but Earthling just spent my money more wisely. I think I will hold out and save just a bit more and pick-up the 70w version.

Wanted a box style that was lower wattage than my Sigelei 100w. In lower I mean one that will go below 10w for my smaller tanks and 5-70w fits the bill.

Unless they work a little on the accuracy of their internal ohm reader I may have to pass on v2 even though I enjoy using my ipv mini (mine is off by .2 ohms).

Wow, that's odd... My IPV-mini is probably more accurate than (or at least as accurate as) my MVP, and definitely more accurate than my iSticks. The IPV tends to match my Eleaf Ohm meters, give or take rounding error. For example, I built a 1.42 Ohm coil for my new RTA tonight, and my IPV-mini reads it as 1.4 (accurate rounding), but my iStick reads it as 1.6 Ohms.

Well I was going to jump at the 30w version, but Earthling just spent my money more wisely. I think I will hold out and save just a bit more and pick-up the 70w version.

Wanted a box style that was lower wattage than my Sigelei 100w. In lower I mean one that will go below 10w for my smaller tanks and 5-70w fits the bill.

I thought the same thing... I really wanted a Sigelei 100W+, but realized I have a lot of juices that prefer <10W, so I could only use it with my RTA/RDA (which I would rarely break 50W with, anyway). I've not ordered the IPV-mini2 yet, but next paycheck there will be one headed my direction! :D

Wow, that's odd... My IPV-mini is probably more accurate than (or at least as accurate as) my MVP, and definitely more accurate than my iSticks. The IPV tends to match my Eleaf Ohm meters, give or take rounding error. For example, I built a 1.42 Ohm coil for my new RTA tonight, and my IPV-mini reads it as 1.4 (accurate rounding), but my iStick reads it as 1.6 Ohms.

Ya Earth it is mighty strange. No matter what build I put on it it is always .2 ohms less than what my ohm reader says and what my IPV2 says. I hope that its just a one off defective unit because I love the form factor and may want to bump up to the V2. Either way I still used it as my daily.

ipvmini2_1_2.jpg

Ipv mini 2 features:

Same body style & size as the first version

1>SX330V2C chip

2>output power:5-70watt,3.6-8.5v

3>atomizer resistance:0.2ohm-3.0ohm

4>USB for charging

Estimated MSPR $59.95 - $64.95

(Tam needs one smile.png )

That looks like it has it all...great price point, too.

Most of the sites I've looked at have the price-point at $69.95... I did see that MyVaporStore has them at $63.95, and VaporDNA has them at $62.99 (with discount code DNA10). It also seems the black ones are selling out as fast they get in-stock (everywhere). I was hoping to find it at one of my go-to (free-shipping) vendors @ $59.95... but a few bucks more isn't too bad, I guess :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines