tank cleaning between flavors?

HOOKER

I just bought a used Aspire Nautilus Mini off of CraigsList...

The previous owner had bought this for his girlfriend but she didnt like it & she was a cinnamon addict..

I pulled the BVC & soaked the tank in alcohol for nearly an hour,, installed new BVC & reassembled...

I still gotta hint of cinnamon taste...

ANY IDEAS????

Did you pull the tank completely apart before cleaning? Did you also use something like a Q-tip or a tiny bottle washer to get the residue from all parts? If you did that, then I'd suggest replacing the O-rings -- they could also retain some of the flavor.

Yes I broke it down comlpletely,, gonna try ta soak it fer 48hrs & hope fer the best...

Thanks

I guess thats why I got it fer $10.

Betcha he's still laughing but I'll be laughing soon cuz its a tolerable hint & I'll have it gone before I give up.....

I had a Kanger tank with cinnamon fireball in it for months...

I washed it first with regular dish soap, rinsed, rinsed, rinsed, then let it soak in freshly boiled water until the water was cool... then put it in Vodka to soak overnight... dumped the (slightly pink) Vodka for fresh, and let that soak until the next morning (vodka was clear). After it dried, it was like a brand-new tank.

On a side-note... that coil should probably be tossed... I've soaked several coils to try to prolong their life, or to remove an old flavor... it's never 100% removal unless you can change out the wick (and dry-burn the coil while the wick is absent)... and I would not suggest that on the BVC's... it's more trouble than it's worth... Just use a fresh coil :)

Well I took it apart again & tried the Vodka trick,,

After get'n the bigg gaaket seal off the bottom again I kneaded it in the vodka fer solid 20mins...

Reassembled,, installed anuther new BVC & WALLAH

NO MORE CINNAMON TASTE WHATSOEVER....

Thanks fer the vodka tip...

ANY o-rings NEED to be replaced. Not possibly, NEED TO. My SO had Inferno sitting in a KPT forever before he gave the tank to me. Several washings/scrubbings, soaks in vodka, boiling, and all that was left was to replace every single o-ring - anything of absorbent plastic - the smell won't come out - even the o-ring on the drip tip.

1. Disassemble Your E-Cigarette
Unscrew the atomizer from your e-cigarette. If you have a drip tip assembly, remove it from the battery. Remove the atomizer cone or drip protector as well, if applicable.
2. Wipe Down the Atomizer, Drip Tip and Atomizer Cone
Fold your paper towel into a square so that it absorbs more. Press it against the battery terminal end of your atomizer and your drip tip, then blow very gently through the drip tip to force any old e-liquid into the paper towel. If your e-cigarette has an atomizer cone or drip protector, fold the paper towel into a tight triangle and force it through to soak up any stray e-liquid.
3. Clean the Battery Terminal
Re-fold the paper towel to expose a dry section. You need to push it inside of your e-cigarette to clean the inside of the battery terminal. If you find that it’s too hard to clean the terminal contacts like this, you can use a cotton swab.