Questions!

lilcoco

I just started vaping 5 days ago. I love it! But I have a couple of questions. I have a vision spinner battery 1300 and a nautilus tank. On the battery I press down on the button don't get a good hit so I press down a second time this happens really quick and then I get a good throat hit. The other thing is I keep getting juice on my lips when taking a hit. I just wondered if these thing were normal. I hate running up to the store for every little thing. Thanks

Hi lil

It's normal to have a little lag from when you first hit the button to when the coil heats up. Think of it like turning on a light with a dimmer switch. This is especially true as the coil ages or the battery is fading and needs charge. If your battery is variable voltage, the dial may have gotten turned down.

If the coil is sputtering and spitting juice up the mouth piece you can get a longer drip tip. Juice can also collect in the tube and leak out in to your mouth, especially if you are tipping it up. You can dab it out with tissue occasionally if that's the case. It also could be the quality of your juice. Some juices spit more than others.

Hope that helps a bit.

Welcome to VT

Welcome to VT, Lil...

Bebop gives good insight, but I'll also add that your combo of Nautilus/juice may need to be used at a slightly lower or slightly higher Voltage setting. I know my Nautilus will gurgle/flood a bit (too much juice) if the Voltage/Wattage is too low. Also, if the Voltage/Wattage is too high, it will over-heat and spit/sputter juice up the tube (and into my mouth).

Welcome to Vapor Talk!

I have the same trouble from time to time with the Nautilus. I like running mine on the hotter side, and it can cause the spitting. Earthling is right, the only thing I have found is to use a little longer drip tip and keep paper towels handy to clean the inside of the drip tip occasionally and the top part of the tank. It is kind of a PITA, but it is the best option I have found.

• 4 weeks later...

Just pull yer drip tip & swab the hole with a Qtip then swab yer drip tip & vape on sister....

I run my Naut Mini on the hotter side cuz I like the throat hit,,

I do go through coils a lil kwiker run'n hotter but I dont care cuz I buy'm online cheap...

Welcome! Welcome!!

Happy to have you, look forward to getting to know you!
The couple of button pushes and drags for a good hit of Vapor is normal, the coils are just heating up and need a few pushes to get hot enough to burn the Liquid!

As for the Liquid in your mouth, try to stand your mod when you are not using it. The liquid has gotten into your atomizer and is being sucked up when you take a pull!

Happy Vaping!