New vape problem

KyleVapes

I Purchased a matching set of Eleaf iStick batteries and Mini nautilus tanks for me and my girlfriend. Mine works fine, but hers keeps saying atomizer short or something like that. her Ohms meter reads 0.0 when mine reads 1.9 as it should. ive tried cleaning it, I've tried new coils, I've made sure its all screwed in right, and anything I pretty much can as a new vaper. please help!

I've been getting the same "no atomizer" message from my iSticks, too. It's more than likely the center pin on the battery that got pushed down too far and needs to be pulled up so it connects with the atomizer in the tank. An easy fix. :)

This vid is for an eGo battery but the principle is the same. Be very careful and slow when you're pushing on the center pin to pull it up, you don't want to pull it out.

I have in the coils I that came with the setup they are 1.8 Ohms and I also bought a few replacement ones that she's tried two different of. shes sleeping now so I cant have her send me a pic of what the display is reading but the setup is one that my friend has had for a while and its also working fine for me. The guy at the store said he doesn't understand why but there are no refunds on batteries because a simple mistake could ruin it and it could be our fault.

I've never had an Istick so I wouldn't be much help here.Did you make sure they are the right coils? Pictures would help

Thanks a lot! just woke her up to try it and it worked. happy vaping!

I've been getting the same "no atomizer" message from my iSticks, too. It's more than likely the center pin on the battery that got pushed down too far and needs to be pulled up so it connects with the atomizer in the tank. An easy fix. :)

This vid is for an eGo battery but the principle is the same. Be very careful and slow when you're pushing on the center pin to pull it up, you don't want to pull it out.