No....The Steelers Do Not Get To Win This Game

I don't like either of these teams, and as a Pats fan the Ravens make me worry, even though they suck.

I wish they showed the NFL on Saturdays all season long. At least one game.

Edited by The Bone Slummer

How the **** do the Ravens suck? Hello superbowls (plural) and recent.

Because they are not a very good team....this year. I guess by your logic the Raiders are twice as good.

Other than that powerhouse team, the Panthers, they have the lowest percentage .625 of any team in the playoffs.

Edited by The Bone Slummer

Flacco has thrown 66 picks in his career.

Last year, he threw 22. Only Eli Manning threw more, 27.

The only QBs with worse QBRs than his were Chad Henne, Kellen Clemens , Mike Glennon, Case Keenum and Christian Ponder.

Blake Bortles is catching up pretty quickly.

I'm a Jags fan, I lived there when they were awarded the franchise. Their Defense isn't bad but they have a highschool Offense. Bortles isn't really a bad QB, he has zero protection. If they can manage to recruit some seasoned players maybe they can get back to play off status. If not I've a feeling they maybe soon be renamed the London Beefeaters.

Is it bad that I hate the Steelers just because I DESPISE Big Ben with a passion?

I live in Georgia and Macon is part of my service area, there are several strippers in the area that would answer your question with a stern "NO!".