Looking for a new device

Lol plus my kid is in the stage of pick it up and throw it. So its held up for the past few weeks.

Zna60 gr has adjustable battery contact Copper, adjustable 510 copper, bottom of the 510 top is adjustable to make contact with the firing pad. The little pad looks like brass. Everything else is copper. You can also get a carbon fiber copper tube for the gr.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you're still looking but check the sxmini out. I just recently got the sxmini and so far I am loving it. Like you I was coming off the mvp and wanted something similar in size and weight.

I have been reading about the SX mini. That thing is SWEET! I really like the lines and hear very few complaints....except the price...

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered the new XPRO M65, and should have it this week. The M50 has really good reviews, and the M65 fixed the problem of not being able to be used while charging and some other small details. I will do a quick review after I use it for a few days. I also purchased the new Atlantis sub ohm tank to go with it.