Best place to get juice - Bulk

Brendan.M

Hello, Vaping community I am looking for a bulk dealer basically someone who can sell me some juice at a whole sale rate. The thing is this I am tired of buying bottles one at a time and paying a lot for each one, I'd much rather buy a few different cases and have the flavors I enjoy most with me basically at all times instead of always having to run down to my local vape shop to pick up some more juice.

I've been vaping for a couple of months now, but smoking for years. Vaping is something I turned to as I want to get off the bad things in life and switch to a more healthy alternative as I love smoke tricks, flavor, and of course clouds!

I don't know if there might be somewhere I can get at least one of these companies at a wholesale rate for but here are some of the vape juice companies I like ;

Cuttwood

High Voltage

Five Pawns

Suicide Bunny

Cosmic Fog

Fuzion Vapor

Keep in mind there are more companies I like but this is just a small list because these are my absolute top favorite juice companies. Again personal opinion.

Now if there is someone here that can direct me in the right path for this, that would be much appreciated. I don't know if it would help to know I live in California so i'd like to stay either to my state or at most country when it comes to purchasing these products.

Thank you,

Brendan

Some vendors offer 100-200 ish ml bottles of juice at a lower price by volume. Of the brands you mentioned, which at least some are on the high end of the price range, I don't think you will find a wholesale price unless you're a business. If you made a product, you want to make a profit. It's how you make money. It's the age old cake and eat it too mentality....