Another Gold Star for Fadora Vapor

jasonculp

I have been using Comp's Fruit Mash for a few weeks, and I am nearly out. As you know the Mash line is made from many different flavors, it has steeped a long time and is delicious. The problem is that it is in limited supply. I contacted Comp to take a mix a fruit flavor made of at least 3 or 4 of his Basic and Original Flavors. As normal he went above and beyond. He used flavors from all of his lines, no telling how many, to make a great new flavor. He is calling it "Frutti-Tutti" and it is awesome. I really don't know how to describe it, because I can't pick out one flavor. It is definitely fruity! I want to say it tastes like a fruit salad, but it is so much more.

I think he is going to add this to his lineup, and if he does, I will have no reason to back to the local B&M (this is a good thing)!

Thanks Jason. Yes there are just few flavors in that one, like 15 of the fruit favors alone. :D My goal was to come as close to the Mash as possible. I want to have it repeatable and be able to know the Nic content as well. I'm glad you enjoy it. Yes I figured if it passed your taste test and given some steeping time it will be a new addition to my Original Line-up. :) It was a pleasure making it for you and was quite the challenge. :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines